Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

models have the worst style off the runway. Those dress' and make up look like bad prom on your mom's credit card. They just think they are to good to hire stylists.

i completely agree with you, but Doutzy is doing well, Julia too, but majority of them don't, even when i see lily i think "omg Lily dear you're topmodel what a hell you are wearing?"

at Allure toasts Patrick Demarchelier w/ Natasha :heart:

style.com

post-4447-0-1446080798-10114_thumb.jpg

i think i just died. my two favorite models together?!! :chicken: *faints and falls over*

Please do not hotlink images - post edited by persuazn

beauty and monster - intersting mix

lol

you meanie!!

in this case - yes i am :p

models have the worst style off the runway. Those dress' and make up look like bad prom on your mom's credit card. They just think they are to good to hire stylists.

i completely agree with you, but Doutzy is doing well, Julia too, but majority of them don't, even when i see lily i think "omg Lily dear you're topmodel what a hell you are wearing?"

I disagree, look at the Models Street Style thread @ tFS, a lot of models dress very well ! Natasha, Raquel, lily Donaldson, Gemma... I wouldn't judge their personal style based on public event's pics since i'm sure they're MADE to wear gowns from such and such designer... it's all business !

News fashion week daily

she's doing a Pirelli shoot with photographer, Patrick Demarchelier in Shanghai. She leaves on Saturday (tomorrow) :woot:

i cannot wait for the pictures :woot: :woot:

Great news ! it was a matter a time before she got chosen for the pirelli calendar :hehe: i'm glad they went back to models this year :ninja: i'm wondering whether Natasha will ever do the Pirealli Calendar :brows:

Doutzen is doing SO well these days, she has an ed in Vogue Paris May (I think) and she is like everywhere now!

I love that Vogue Nippon cover :heart:

Yeah it's Vogue Paris May07 and it looks very sexy from the preview pic we've seen so far !!!

i'm new here. there are lots of great photos/videos =) thanks for uploading them guys!

yea i agree, everytime they step out wat they wear is a form of advertisement.. but nontheless, doutzen kroes looks great in all the pics i've seen! :p

pirelli does the best shots patrick is amazing those are going to be awesome!....girl is on her way to the top. I mentioned she would be the next supermodel way back in my thread ;).

I donno how anyone can think natasha is ugly :idk:...she is gorgeous...she is wearing no make up and her skin looks amazing in that shot!!...she should gain some weight though and its not very appropriate not to be wearing makeup for an event.

Well judeging by their outfits i would say no one dressed them except themselves. :|