Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

what Vogue magazine? the recent one w/ all 10 of them? :dontgetit: because if it is, i already got it. that's where that cover and eds I scanned are from...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, it is confirmed that the Today show segment that was suppose to happen on Tuesday is

going to be on tomorrow, Friday April 20, 2007 morning :) (thanks to versace baby, tfs)

i'll record it for those who can't watch it :hehe: and if you're wondering what time it is, the Today show starts at 7am Eastern Time :)

anyways, it is confirmed that the Today show segment that was suppose to happen on Tuesday is

going to be on tomorrow, Friday April 20, 2007 morning :) (thanks to versace baby, tfs)

i'll record it for those who can't watch it :hehe: and if you're wondering what time it is, the Today show starts at 7am Eastern Time :)

Thank you very much cypress!

You're a doll.

Does anyone know was she the girl in the "Killing the Loneliness" music video by HIM? That chick looks a lot like her, but 'm not sure. Does anyone know?

P.S. I can't find a screencap to post with it, but to any of you who have seen it.....

No it's not her.