Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

15 minutes ago, Hollander said:

Comeback not gonna happen. 

It's over.

According to some Dutch people last week saying: Almost no one wants to work with her.

And now Doutzen posted this on her Instagram Stories

Screenshot_20230510_183938_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5911b3b2d5ee4411c11d84c8548819ec.jpgScreenshot_20230510_183925_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9c2449a5097ad07e2c9f33ad0a64483d.jpg

Incredible, i am loving her more and more for speaking the truth about all the horrors in our lives...she is a Hero!! I wonder why nobody here sees that...but i am happy i can see it and appreciate her even more. Hopefully there will be more models like her, becoming concious and brave enough to talk about it all. And she does not need modelling jobs. She had more than enough. Now she can face real life with dignity, strenght and understanding. Nobody who is smart and conciois will ever go back working for any industry, cause all industries are evil, the fashion one included! Go girl, show them!

On 5/9/2023 at 4:40 PM, Mille Backer said:

It won't happen... There are three reasons why it won't happen:

First, Mo seems to have accommodated herself to this situation... Which is very strange, since she was clearly the highest earning model at the agency. Obviously there are models that are doing well (Rianne, Imaan or maybe Saskia), but none compared to Doutzen, I'm sure Sarah would handle a different and better one.

Second, she last year walked to Alaïa, but made a series of demands, including visits to the atelier to make sure the clothes didn't have any chemicals that would affect her health, things like that, it looks like she's gone psychotic.

Third, she just doesn't want to... She's not cancelled, the problem is her lack of will.

Strangely, since the pandemic, the models (Joan, Candice, Natasha, Karlie, Lara, etc) from her time who were frequent in several shows, magazines and campaigns stopped working... Only a few names remained, SAD!

I’m sorry but the fact that she doesn’t want to wear clothes which have chemicals in them isn’t psychotic. It’s her making a choice about her body. Her body, her choice. Live and let live, I’d say :) 

@Hollander Thank you for answering! I forgot his name. Strange that the interview got removed from Youtube. 

On 5/10/2023 at 7:43 PM, *Luna* said:

@Hollander Thank you for answering! I forgot his name. Strange that the interview got removed from Youtube. 

I just heard on tv that YouTube deleted his Channel because he spread fake news, fear, etc. about several things like Corona/vaccin being dangerous and claims it is a fact.

10 hours ago, Hollander said:

I just heard on tv that YouTube deleted his Channel because he spread fake news, fear, etc. about several things like Corona/vaccin being dangerous and claims it is a fact.

Lol, it seems his channel was deleted, because he was actually telling the truth. Shame on you for writing such nonsence and try to open up for the reality and the facts. Thank god Doutzen is conciouss about and speaks the truth. Facts are facts and no deletings will ever change the truth!!!

• 3 weeks later...

This forum turned into a Doutzen Instagram 2.0

By the way I refuse to believe she is really happy. Few weeks ago she went on vacation with a few friends to charge herself/some kind of detox vacation. For what? She's free for years now. I would be so bored and depressed to be in her shoes. From living the life of a supermodel and making millions a year and being loved by everyone..to being CANCELLED in your 30's and being in the garden all day taking care of your plants and seeds. And after being cancelled she out of sudden refuse to wear products/ or work for clients who are using chemicals in their clothes/to produce products. 

Pretty sure I saw her wearing a mini dress (insta stories) with many shiny plastic things on it. Green/purple I believe. She wore that mini dress multiple times for years now but I can't remember which one it is. Its a party dress. Most likely with chemicals. 

3 hours ago, Hollander said:

By the way I refuse to believe she is really happy. Few weeks ago she went on vacation with a few friends to charge herself/some kind of detox vacation. For what? She's free for years now. I would be so bored and depressed to be in her shoes. From living the life of a supermodel and making millions a year and being loved by everyone..to being CANCELLED in your 30's and being in the garden all day taking care of your plants and seeds. And after being cancelled she out of sudden refuse to wear products/ or work for clients who are using chemicals in their clothes/to produce products. 

Pretty sure I saw her wearing a mini dress (insta stories) with many shiny plastic things on it. Green/purple I believe. She wore that mini dress multiple times for years now but I can't remember which one it is. Its a party dress. Most likely with chemicals. 

Wow, what a spitful comment. Are you sure you are fit to be here and pretend to like or care about Doutzen and her career?! I am shocked of many comments here...soooo ignorant, crazy....i am speechless

9 hours ago, Hollander said:

Do you think her husband has anything to do with her retirement?

I truly believe that she is happy with this life that she has chosen to live. Mainly because of that, I think it's what she's chosen, she's not forced to do it. I think that Doutzen, if she wanted to, she could go back to work in the world of fashion for big brands, magazines and so on without any problem. I don't think she has been cancelled, at least now, that almost 3 years have passed since her most controversial comments, at the time they felt bad, but everything is forgotten and in the end, hers hasn't been that serious either, there are many who have been accused of much more serious things than Doutzen who continue to work without any problem. I simply think that Doutzen is happy with it, it has always been noted that she is a woman with other types of concerns, very homely, who had a very bad time when she had to be separated from her children for several days for work reasons. She has a lot of money that she has earned during her very successful career (also her husband), she doesn't need to go back to work for the rest of her life, she can afford to live like this, a quieter life and close to her children every day, especially now while they are still little ones, without missing any moment of their childhood and adolescence.

Obviously, as a fan of hers, I would love for her to return to work, even if it's at a much more relaxed pace, a few jobs each year, some covers and some campaigns. It comforts me to know that she's happy like that, it's her life, her personal decision, so I'm glad that she's happy.

4 minutes ago, borg said:

I truly believe that she is happy with this life that she has chosen to live. Mainly because of that, I think it's what she's chosen, she's not forced to do it. I think that Doutzen, if she wanted to, she could go back to work in the world of fashion for big brands, magazines and so on without any problem. I don't think she has been cancelled, at least now, that almost 3 years have passed since her most controversial comments, at the time they felt bad, but everything is forgotten and in the end, hers hasn't been that serious either, there are many who have been accused of much more serious things than Doutzen who continue to work without any problem. I simply think that Doutzen is happy with it, it has always been noted that she is a woman with other types of concerns, very homely, who had a very bad time when she had to be separated from her children for several days for work reasons. She has a lot of money that she has earned during her very successful career (also her husband), she doesn't need to go back to work for the rest of her life, she can afford to live like this, a quieter life and close to her children every day, especially now while they are still little ones, without missing any moment of their childhood and adolescence.

Obviously, as a fan of hers, I would love for her to return to work, even if it's at a much more relaxed pace, a few jobs each year, some covers and some campaigns. It comforts me to know that she's happy like that, it's her life, her personal decision, so I'm glad that she's happy.

now i wouldn’t mind at all if we even got frequent candids 😅

2 hours ago, borg said:

Thank you for writing that!!! Finally a normal person writing a reasonable thing! Respect!!!

Former Dutch model Anouk Smulders/Anouk Voorveld in the 90's (tv host/Shownieuws reporter on Dutch TV for years now and worked for Sports Illustrated, campaigns for Dior etc, shows, Shape US cover, etc.) said months ago that she heard that cliënts still no longer want to work with her because of all the things she shares/d on Instagram. 

Even Doutzen herself said she lost many friends. (Like Inez & Vinood for example)

Doutzens carreer is on hold right now for over 3 years but she won't make a comeback anytime soon because she lost too many friends. 

In 2022 she showed the industry that she's still available when she walked the Alaïa show in Paris. 

3 hours ago, Hollander said:

Former Dutch model Anouk Smulders (tv host/Shownieuws reporter on Dutch TV for years now and worked for Sports Illustrated, Christian Dior campaign, etc.) said months ago that she heard that cliënts still no longer want to work with her because of all the things she shares/d on Instagram. 

Even Doutzen herself said she lost many friends. (Like Inez & Vinood for example)

Doutzens carreer is on hold right now for over 3 years but she won't make a comeback anytime soon because she lost too many friends. 

In 2022 she showed the industry that she's still available when she walked the Alaïa show in Paris. 

Lol...and what did she say on instagram? You are funny. Stop writing such ridiculous posts, please. A real friend can never be lost. Seems Ines and Vinoodth are stupid narrow-minded people. She no longef needs the pathetic fashion industry. She had an amazing career, made tons of money and can enjoy her life, be herself and no longer needs to pretend or be fake in order to please silly clients. She needs no clients. She has a life and a family, she has enough to do and she is too smart to waste time with ridiculous jobs which are against her principles. And some unknown ex models can say whatever they want, they embarass themselves.

Doutzen rocks!!!

• 1 month later...