Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Man, those pictures from Versace. It's been such a long time I've seen her do high fashion like this!!!  Miss this so much! My favorite is the yellow dress ones.

What a contrast from the paparazzi pictures.😐 I guess she doesn't want to be looked at all the time. I mean look at the pictures with the black jacket and blue jeans, first picture, before she puts on the sunglasses. That million dollar face shines through that horrible Michelin outfit, only someone with her beauty could pull that off.

I think this beachwear campaign will have several models and Hunkemöller will explore the diversity of women, there is that new model from Paparazzi who is a black model, I think the winner of the Dutch version of The Voice has also been hired and she has a "fat" body (sorry, but I don't know how to speak it in English in a way that isn't offensive). The campaign is being photographed in a pool, hopefully they have more photos on the beach.

By the way... She has posted several photos of her shoots for British Vogue. Would it be a request to work with them or a hint that something is coming?