Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

17 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I asked Jetteke from Vogue NL if Doutzen was going to be in a show this season and she said she thinks so, she told me to wait and see... And that if all goes well we will have Doutzen at the end of the year on the cover of Vogue NL.

Pedro Sales from Vogue BR confirmed that she continues on the list of 2019 covers. Will the shoot with M&M like Candice? The shoot seemed to be something quite fall/winter and here in the southern hemisphere unlike the northern hemisphere we are heading for fall and winter next month. I hope so, but I want a VP cover... 

By the way, I have a feeling that these photos with Sunnery and the kids were taken by Testino!

Where did Pedro confirm that Doutzen will get a cover?

Don't care much about her Dutch projects because she ALWAYS using the same team for hair/styling/photography/make-up

I am so happy she can't pick her own team for international projects or else all of her shoots would be so damn boring 

They always make Doutzen look like the girl next door ..very approachable with basic unkempt hair and natural make-up & styled in cheap looking outfits

Hopefully a good L'Oréal commercial with interesting mini story + great light + great hair & make-up 

I havent seen a good L'Oréal commercial in years 

Last couple of years all their commercials are bland and boring + bad editing ..every 0.5 second a cut .. very annoying 

And what a surprise .... Doutzen always works with L'Oréal during the fashion week of Paris 😫

I really don't know why she never did anything for Chanel... It's very strange, because more irrelevant names have already passed through the brand and models with "fatter" bodies too, maybe she already did some testing and was not approved or casting director simply doesn't want/dislike her.

About Vogue UK, I think it's a possible dream... Edward seems to like her and their work together are good, but it's a fact that he has some favorites that will probably have a cover before Doutzen, there is still the possibility that he give covers for girls with stronger names at the moment. Perhaps in 2020 this may happen or sooner thanks to some intervention. Naomi, can you hear me?

But something I also crave for Doutzen that has not yet happened in this decade: a campaign for a major brand as it was in the last decade (Gucci/Versace/D&G), whatever, I just want at least one!