Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

5 hours ago, Hollander said:

Hopefully CK again because that's the most important show in NY

But I would like to see her doing a show for Tom Ford as well ... or Ralph Lauren 

At least 1 show in NY please!

(sitting front row is boring & not important...waste of time)

I'm not sure, but since they announced Raf's departure at CK, I think I read that they will not do a show this season!

I didnt know that! That sucks because I kind of expected DK to become a CK girl again thnx to Raf S.

Probably 0 shows for DK :(

John Pfeiffer is one of the main casting directors in NY

I have a feeling he doesnt like DK because he never books her & never let DK open VS show/wear fantasy bra

John has literally no saying over who gets the FB/VS show opening, that's 100% on Ed Razek and Monica Mitro. Not sure about him liking Doutzen or not but for sure he had nothing to do with her not getting the big things from VS

I read on Instagram that she was supposed to get Fantasy Bra in 2014 but she got pregnant and they gave the double to Adriana and Alessandra... But I didn't believe it! Whatever, this is past waters and now she reigns supreme in Hunkemöller. VS is in a terrible phase, karma is a bitch...

I hope she walk for Tom Ford, I love him! 

Tom Ford clothes/shows are great

Yeah I hate VS ..glad she left that sinking ship on time

Overrated/hyped cheap brand with circus shows

She had to cancel a few big jobs (last minute) because of VS

Doutzen was announced as the new face of Desiguel

Desigual organized a show + meet & greet or something...but VS wanted to shoot Doutzen in pyjamas on that day for their catalog/webshop 

DK had to cancel that big money job & Irina Shayk replaced her

I was happy when DK & her manager Sarah said live on Dutch tv something like "we have the option to go on with vs or end the contract because there are other brands too...but we already know what we are going to do"  

tumblr_myn73rxesq1s1g9mio1_400.gif

Doutzen was super smart to leave VS when she did, I agree 100% ... The brand never did her justice, the only time they actually hit it out the park was when they paired with Adriana, I especially remember a 2008 shoot they both did for the Obsession collection or something like that and it was amazing, like easily one of the best shoots VS has ever done. Other than that, VS always neglected Doutzen and had her as a second-tier Angel which was some serious crap. Happy she moved on and is doing better things now

Tom Ford show was yesterday, today is Ralph Lauren and she gave no sign of being in NY... I hope she walks for Michael Kors.

But what matters most to me right now and what's making me the most anxious is shoot by M&M.

Do you think it will be what?

I want a Vogue Paris so much, but the last one by M&M was in 2017 and sales were low, even though it was the most beautiful of the year!