Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

New H&M work

7mPTtgkz.jpg

Instagram sophiaeriksen Makeup on lovely @doutzen for H&M with great team #henrikbulow @mariavirgin @mettethorsgaard @anita_ren #hm #doutzenkroes #hallundgren #makeup #sophiaeriksen @hallundgren 

I've never been so happy to see new catalog work ... because at least it's finally something new & I think it looks good :p

start rant. I had a bit nostalgia moment about Doutzen. I remember being 16 and was at a H&M store and saw this STUNNING model (Doutzen) on their visit card they handed out to customers. I took it home and put it in a box. I'm pretty sure I still have it. I also have some magazine clips I took from ELLE when Doutzen did runway shows for McQueen and Stella....Seeing how she has aged just hurts. I mean we all age and she isn't immune but by god what a beauty she was at her prime as a model. She still is stunning and my favorite model but her face has changed...It just brings memories back to how she used to look and I just want Doutzen to be young forever. end rant.

I often find her photos even more appealing/beautiful/stronger when she's not making eye contact with the camera because when she is looking in the camera she 99% gives a HUH? look. (looking surprised/confused with open mouth)

---------------------------------------------------------------

start rant. I had a bit nostalgia moment about Doutzen. I remember being 16 and was at a H&M store and saw this STUNNING model (Doutzen) on their visit card they handed out to customers. I took it home and put it in a box. I'm pretty sure I still have it. I also have some magazine clips I took from ELLE when Doutzen did runway shows for McQueen and Stella....Seeing how she has aged just hurts. I mean we all age and she isn't immune but by god what a beauty she was at her prime as a model. She still is stunning and my favorite model but her face has changed...It just brings memories back to how she used to look and I just want Doutzen to be young forever. end rant.

The things that changed are the skin, hair color & eye brows & her lips are slightly thinner

The skin is the biggest change because she's not only wrinkly in her face but her eye lids lowered by the sagging skin

I would have preferred that Doutzen follow the example of Adriana Lima/ Alessandra Ambrosio because they take really good care of their skin and they both own a flawless 20 year old skin :p

Unfortunately for us Doutzen doesnt give a damn about her beauty & we have to accept that  :/

You forget that lima and lessandra come from brazil, and doutzen is from the northern countries where all suffer from the too much exposure of sun. Just think of when we go on vacation we see labster red germans and other northman. She can't help it , she has too white complextion.

I hope y'all complaining about how old Doutzen is never get a wrinkle or start to age, if you get so anal about a woman who you don't even know I can't wait to see how you'll get when you see your own face at Doutzen's age, and lbr yall ain't going to look as good as Doutzen. :rofl: