Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

That's not true. People would still know who she is, meanwhile, they have no idea who half of the new girls are.

I saw yesterday scans from a magazine where Romee is tagged as Martha Hunt.

But she is right in the sense that the special status reserved for angels has deteriorated by hiring so many girls. VS goes for quantity over quality.

i think VS is so much overrated.

She can do a lot better if she wants to model lingerie or swimsuits.

ok, they have a big glamorous show every year but beside that, i don't really get all that thing around it.

ok, they have a big glamorous show every year but beside that, i don't really get all that thing around it.

That's the whole point. VS is the most visible brand out there. No one gives a crap about the Etam or Calzedonia fashion shows. If you wanna be visible as a model, VS is where it's at.

That being said, at this point, Doutzen doesn't have that much more to gain from VS (aside from coins, which she can get elsewhere now that she is free from their contract), so she isn't wrong to leave.

That's not true. People would still know who she is, meanwhile, they have no idea who half of the new girls are.

I saw yesterday scans from a magazine where Romee is tagged as Martha Hunt.

But she is right in the sense that the special status reserved for angels has deteriorated by hiring so many girls. VS goes for quantity over quality.

That is true. The term "Angel" has certainly been watered down for years now, even before this signing of new girls.

They are not overrated. Doutzen Kroes's image was largely built from working with VS.

VS can help a girl's career a lot and after a while all of them continue towards some other businesses.

It's a natural way.

Instagram Doutzen On our way!! #TheFlyingDutch @sj_rm @sunneryjames @ryanmarciano @sldemeza 

post-16474-0-1446079965-21616_thumb.jpg

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  The blonde!! Never seen her so blonde before. I love it!

Hopefully it looks just like that in real life because Instagram filters can often be misleading

Hey guys, new to forum doutzen but a long time lurker. I was wondering two things about Doutzen.

1. At one point Doutzen and the italian model Bianca Balti where at the top and then Doutzen seemed to have continued and Bianca seemed to just have disappeard. She models only dor Dior it seems like. What happened? I was always waiting for Biancas big breakthrough.

2. Why did she break up with the DJ before sunnery came along?

- Bianca Balti is still the face of Loreal + she is doing the D&G campaigns every season for many years now + other stuff.

But this forum is about Doutzen and not about Bianca. You should ask that question in Biancas forum.

- Doutzen broke up with Greg Andrews and started a relationship with Sunnery right after the break up.

She said about the break up with Greg: We had a good relationship but at some day it just didn't work anymore.

- Bianca Balti is still the face of Loreal + she is doing the D&G campaigns every season for many years now + other stuff.

But this forum is about Doutzen and not about Bianca. You should ask that question in Biancas forum.

- Doutzen broke up with Greg Andrews and started a relationship with Sunnery right after the break up.

She said about the break up with Greg: We had a good relationship but at some day it just didn't work anymore.

Ok thank you.

@jettekevanlexmond: What a night girls, soooo nice to see you after 12 years @behatiprinsloo emoji , emoji️ you @doutzen #maroon5 #ziggodome #girlsnightout#girlsjustwannahavefun #thesegirlsareangels #thanksforthisevening

post-90040-0-1446079967-66848_thumb.jpg post-90040-0-1446079967-69792_thumb.jpg

instagram/jettekevanlexmond

VOGUE PARIS: Doutzen Kroes plays the perfect beach girl for photographer Gilles Bensimon in Allure d'Eté, the beauty editorial in our latest issue Amsterdam-born, just like Lara Stone and Saskia de Brauw, she is part of the latest generation of supermodels to become one of fashion's household names. When Doutzen is not travelling the world for shoots and shows, the Dutch model relaxes with family and friends in her hometown of Amsterdam. We rifle through the address book of a city insider.

What is the first thing you do when you arrive in Amsterdam?

I see my family

What is your favorite part of the cityfor a morning coffee?

Le Pain Quotidien, next to my house 

dxqMk78s.jpg

What is your favorite touristic spot?

I love canal boat rides

a9fM7u02.jpg

Where do you love to shop?

My favorites are Van Ravenstein, Tenue de Nimes and Maison Rika

zsmExEL7.jpg

Where is your favorite place to walk in Amsterdam?

Amsterdamse bos is relaxing and nice to escape from the buzz, it's like a Dutch Central Park

0SOJT3CM.jpg

Where do you keep fit?

At my house, I have a personal trainer and I practice yoga

A gallery, Museum or a stroll?

The Het Grachtenhuis is brilliant. And also, Rijskmuseum, Anna Frank house and the Van Gogh museum are all  must-sees too

AoLO4AeO.jpg

A lunch spot?

SLA, Lavinia, Liona Noir and Indian restaurant Kantjil

hSayKM1v.jpg

What culinary specialty can you only find in Amsterdam?

The Surinamese restaurants. You have to try their curry!

post-16474-0-1446079971-1486_thumb.jpg

Where is your favorite spot you go to relax?

Friesland, just a bit North of Amsterdam. I often walk around there for hours

LFADunXo.jpg

A dinner spot?

Foodhallen, Citroen situated in their old garage, Buffet van Odette for their delicious truffle omelets and De Plantage because of its beautiful surroundings. There is also the Asian Taiko restaurant at the hotel Conservatorium

xz6jws2D.jpg

A bar to people watch and be seen?

Paradiso is a classic, also Ludwig and Jimmy Woo. For a cool and hip ambiance I recommend NYX

7rxEtuGr.jpg

What must you do in Amsterdam?

Eat bitterballen (local meatballs) and drink beer at Café Nol. You also must try the real Dutch apple tart at Winkel.

VqshmLvC.jpg

Your favorite Dutch word?

Schatje (sweetheart)