Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I think she's looked wonderful in Cannes so far :heart: (Except the pyjama look that I find questionable). Hopefully her next appearance has a little more colour since she's been going a little monochromatic lately.

----

Shooting L'oreal with Natasha Poly and Isabeli Fontana in Cannes

post-67297-0-1446079822-86442_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446079822-88492_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446079822-90011_thumb.jpg post-67297-0-1446079822-91667_thumb.jpg 

All these years in the industry, surely you're supposed to learn how to dress good and yet..

It seems she had much better style when she started modeling in 2004, if you look at her backstage pictures (lots of pictures of her wearing her own clothes), but I have no idea what happend to her sense of style :p

All these years in the industry, surely you're supposed to learn how to dress good and yet..

It seems she had much better style when she started modeling in 2004, if you look at her backstage pictures (lots of pictures of her wearing her own clothes), but I have no idea what happend to her sense of style :p
Sunnery happened

Sunnery happened
What does Sunnery have to do with her sense of style? :p I don't think she would let him decide what she can and cannot wear lol

Doutzen has a stylist because she doesn't like to shop (no joke)
That stylist should really be replaced by a good stylist 

I LOVED her personal style back in the days when she did fashion weeks because she looked graceful
Her clothing always looked very classic & modern ... chic    (Y)  :heythere:

Sunnery happened
What does Sunnery have to do with her sense of style? :p I don't think she would let him decide what she can and cannot wear lol

You sure about that?

post-84741-0-1446079829-5545_thumb.jpg

Doutzen has a stylist because she doesn't like to shop (no joke)

That stylist should really be replaced by a good stylist

I LOVED her personal style back in the days when she did fashion weeks

Her clothing always looked very classic & modern ... chic (Y) :heythere:

Nothing wrong with not liking to shop, it can be quite annoying tbh but yeah she should get a better stylist... And Schemer, yeah that dress looks horrible imo but I don't think Sunnery is her stylist :p