Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

but yeah... it's not her first time going backpacking in thailand!

really? :o i didnt know that,thanks for the info,she must like the place a lot because she could have gone to some new place...........

do you know anything else about her travels?

I hate middlenames, the names are always stupid. As far as I know Doutzen does not have a middle name

why do you think middlenames are stupid?

Because often they juse a name after the grand perants and most of the time they're names are very dull. At least most of the time they are in Holland. Including my own...

I hate middlenames, the names are always stupid. As far as I know Doutzen does not have a middle name

Because often they juse a name after the grand perants and most of the time they're names are very dull. At least most of the time they are in Holland. Including my own...

yeah, one of my middle names is after my great great grandmother. it's not too bad though. i always go by it instead of my actual first name. :p

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~

what's your middle name? I heard somewhere that her name doutzen was also her grandmother name. I have 3 names.

but yeah... it's not her first time going backpacking in thailand!

really? :o i didnt know that,thanks for the info,she must like the place a lot because she could have gone to some new place...........

do you know anything else about her travels?

well william norwich just mentioned that doutzen's fave get away was just to plainly and quietly go backpacking and it just so happens that thailand, india, and cambodia, among with most of asia, is her favorite.

middlenames are not stupid

they look pretty on paper and most of them sound good with the right combination

but i'm glad i don't have a middle name (just a painfully different long one)... because to be honest... i will never need it nor will i ever use it!!! hahahahahah!

hey... anything foreign sounding other than a trite angolo-saxon name is NEVER boring!

seriously... dutch names are the coolest! ikieline or doutzen or anything! man! i can't wait to adopt my own children!!!

my middle isnt named after anyone, and so when she goes backpacking, u mean like, jus a backpack and going and seeing the sights, just like when american's go with that gayass backpack and go through europe?

well thats my idea of backpacking!!! but i don't think doutzen would suit that... i think what she does is the other kind of backpacking...

it's like... hotel-hopping... and then hiking in the countryside or whatever it is there to see. I like that kind too... it's a bit more civilized... (aka showers) hahahahahahahaah!

don't even get me started on hostels! hahahhahahahaah!

what's your middle name? I heard somewhere that her name doutzen was also her grandmother name. I have 3 names.

I won't tell, it's dull... :ninja:

well william norwich just mentioned that doutzen's fave get away was just to plainly and quietly go backpacking and it just so happens that thailand, india, and cambodia, among with most of asia, is her favorite.

i see,she likes asia,ok,damn lucky asians.... :laugh:

she's rude, I meet her and ask her if she was a virgin and she didn't answer me and give this look like i'm bimbo by asking her that. at first she was all friendly and sweet. but when i ask her that she seemed offended. i don't think their is nothing offensive to ask if your a virgin.

^^ lol yeah, you should be lucky she didn't slap you.

What sort of a question is that anyways, like you ask people about their sexuality like that ??!!

## Reconstitution ##

- Hi my name is josie Sheik, are you a virgin ??

- Wait, where are you going ?!

LOLZ :laugh:

Thanks for the pic Chocolate :wave:

why would she slap me for? I should off slap her when she gave me the look and getting offensive for no reason.

I have to agree with Sweet Rus on this.

You have to realize that she probably views that issue as something more personal and private, especially when talking to someone she doesn't know very well. Doutzen seems very much like the polite lady-like type, so it doesn't surprise she reacted that way. To her, she might have thought you were being disrespectful, even if you didn't mean to.

All in all, her sexlife--whether or not she actually has one--is her business and if she doesn't want to talk openly about it, then that's her right.