Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 4/3/2019 at 12:25 PM, Kiara 113 said:

I used to be a big fan of her, but now that she lost her amazing shape and face somehow I just don't like her anymore. I also think that this dark hair doesn't suit her.

Totally agree. She's lost that something...and all that's left is that booty.

^^ who is she modeling with? 
 Has the modeling industry changed the women’s average size to a smaller size? 

it seems to me all the gals we like have to lose even more weight, and thus removing what we liked about them. 

or maybe even Ms Daniela just lost her baby fat? I hear it happens or can happen when the woman hits her mid 20’s.

(or it’s just me working in no sleep for too long.)

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

^^ who is she modeling with? 
 Has the modeling industry changed the women’s average size to a smaller size? 

it seems to me all the gals we like have to lose even more weight, and thus removing what we liked about them. 

or maybe even Ms Daniela just lost her baby fat? I hear it happens or can happen when the woman hits her mid 20’s.

(or it’s just me working in no sleep for too long.)

I think she wanted to have more jobs and therefore stepped up workout and diet. I think she felt some need to be skinnier.

Oh man and now I painfully remember that for VS Pink some years she said that she ate for her ass. xD

5 minutes ago, victoriassecret_aut said:

I think she wanted to have more jobs and therefore stepped up workout and diet. I think she felt some need to be skinnier.

Oh man and now I painfully remember that for VS Pink some years she said that she ate for her ass. xD

Oh yes. And the small gif somewhere towards the beginning of her thread the booty dance? Inspiring.

And I do find it very sad that people these days seem to need to be at the gym 25/7 when they are not on a job. 

Just so they can book more work.  I also know that for as long as there has been a need for models, the weight/size issues have always been there. 

I would love to see that end, period. 

Edited by CandleVixen
Added more words.