Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

^ can someone spell "propaganda" ? :laugh:

Technically you needn't ask ppl to vote for Izabel because they must vote for the 3 best covers, not their 3 favourite models... But since that's not how ppl will vote, Izabel is propably gonna win anyway... she's becoming the new Adriana Lima in the polls and contests, that's what prevent me from loving her :laugh:

she's becoming the new Adriana Lima in the polls and contests, that's what prevent me from loving her - Taben

Taben, please don't let others' favoritism towards a model, influence you're decision. I vote for Izabel because IMO she's is hot and very sexy.

lol i think izabel is hot and sexy too but what ppl don't understand is that they must vote for the best covers and not for the sexiest model... The worst thing is that i'm sure that most of them KNOW how to vote properly but jsut don't do it cause they just want to see their favourite model in the next round... <_< Fortunately the judges will be unbiased :p