71 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be a VS model?

• Bar Refaeli
    • Anna J
    • Kate Upton
    • Emily Didonato
    • Other

:idk: @ kate upton being a vs angel...

I know it's a matter of everyone's opinions but I just don't see it. Especially given her attitude, but I guess she's young... I also don't think her body is the standard that VS looks for.

I think Bar can cut it as a VS model... but I wouldn't be too excited to see her as one as much as I like her. I vote for Palvin. She's perfection for VS.

Valerie van der graff is superb, and should really get more work.

Dionni Tabbers

Tori Praver

Martha Streck

Flavia de Oliveira

Isabeli fontana

Fabiana Semprebom

Maryna Linchuk

I'd love to see any of these women in VS more; As for Angels, all of them would do it for me but I favor Valeri, Dionni, Flavia, and Maryna most.

Prettyphile

.I can sense that you're offended. No need to be or jump to the "last time I checked" defense, as there is nothing to be defensive about. Obviously you're a Kate Upton fan, as are many, I'm just stating an opinion and if anything I was trying to better understand the logic of those that would like to see her for VS. Yes Adriana sometimes doesn't have a defining waist/hips either, but she sure as hell did when she was 20. And even now, she's far slimmer, which was also one of my points ( I don't know the extent to which weight can be discussed on here) so I won't harp on that. But to make a bold statement, yes... I don't think Kate is the slim/slender type that fits VS. And I don't believe there's no in between, as in someone bigger than current models, but smaller than Kate's frame.

There isn't anything wrong with agreeing to disagree

ILUVAdriana, thanks I'll check that out

All I can say is reference this poll I started so u have some idea of what men prefer.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2830595

I actually have seen this and HAVE participated in the poll and voted for 'curvier'. But the point proves my point exactly... Tyra, Casta, and Doutzen are curvy, but also fit. But I see a big difference between each of those women and Kate Upton, as far as body type goes... which is the point I've been making all along. Women can be "sticks" as you might call them and still have bigger cup sizes.

Here's some non-consensual views:

-Katie is clearly successful and well-liked: But what reasons...? It is beyond me. I would assume that it is a certain familiar homeliness and friendliness but complete answers elude me. I like blonde models a great deal but I passed her over. As far as curvy models go, she's not at the same level as someone like Tori Praver. Tori's fitter than Katie.

-Sexy is 20-something to me. Nothing less. Barbara and Nina look 16 and 18 respectively and some of their photos are a bit much because I keep on thinking that they are high school students.

Well not entirely. I just put those 3 women up as examples - and as a note e.g. is an abbreviation for exempli gratia, which is Latin for "for example". I could of easily listed Kate but left her out as she is obviously on the curvy side of the equation here. But this poll in general just points to the fact that men like curvy how ever that might be labeled and perceived by each individual.

Are you guys familiar with Daniela Freitas? I think she has a great look for VS, very femme fatale. But I guess she can sometimes cross into the 'too sultry' look, but she has a very versatile look in my opinion.

post-54896-0-1446018172-33435_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446018172-3862_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446018172-43218_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446018172-47366_thumb.jpg th_384c57179503959.jpg

I also think Ola Koska is beautiful :kiss:

post-54896-0-1446018172-49372_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446018172-51426_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446018172-52094_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446018172-54044_thumb.jpg