Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

NOW that i remenber Candice talk about this beautiful outfit , they change it for the ugly blue wings :(

She wasn't talking about that purple outfit. She was talking about the "blue" outfit she has on. It's a purple-ish blue. Anyway, a brunette is wearing that outfit as you can see from the board.

NOW that i remenber Candice talk about this beautiful outfit , they change it for the ugly blue wings :(

She wasn't talking about that purple outfit. She was talking about the "blue" outfit she has on. It's a purple-ish blue. Anyway, a brunette is wearing that outfit as you can see from the board.

mmm no , actually im talking about this:

Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton Host Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Dinner, Talk Wings and New iPhone

Apparently, Angels eat, work on their core strength, and are obsessed with Apple products.

“I have so many gadgets already—I’m a gadget freak. I think I should limit myself on the iThings,” Erin Heatherton confessed to FashionEtc. “I have an iPhone 4, and iPad, the MacBook Pro, the MacBook Air.”

Fellow Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel admitted to wanting an iPhone 4, “but I’m waiting for people to figure out the glitches,” she said, looking at Heatherton.

The Angels were on hand to host a dinner at New York’s Gramercy Park Hotel celebrating the launch of the new VS Angel fragrance, as well as the Dream Angels bra collections.

Both came from fittings for the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which takes place on November 9 and will air on CBS November 29.

“There are amazing wings this year,” Heatherton revealed to FashionEtc, “but I’m going to need to be working on my core strength.”

“My wings this year are light,” Swanepoel told us. “Last year, I almost wore these wings that looked like two harps. The day of the rehearsal, I couldn’t walk with them. I could walk, but it wasn’t a sexy walk. They were cut from the show which was sad because they took so much time to make.”

However, she’s facing an even more daunting task. “I’m opening the show and it’s extra pressure because you kind of start the energy of the show. All the other girls see your energy,” Swanepoel said, adding, “It’s a huge honor to be doing that.”

For the ballet-themed section, she will be wearing a fitted purple corset with wings. “It’s really elegant.”

We can’t wait.

In the meantime, check out the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra Miranda Kerr will be sporting in the show.

fashionetc.com

BUT anywaysss LOL

mmm no , actually im talking about this:

Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton Host Victoria�€™s Secret Dream Angels Dinner, Talk Wings and New iPhone

Apparently, Angels eat, work on their core strength, and are obsessed with Apple products.

�€œI have so many gadgets already�€”I�€™m a gadget freak. I think I should limit myself on the iThings,�€� Erin Heatherton confessed to FashionEtc. �€œI have an iPhone 4, and iPad, the MacBook Pro, the MacBook Air.�€�

Fellow Victoria�€™s Secret model Candice Swanepoel admitted to wanting an iPhone 4, �€œbut I�€™m waiting for people to figure out the glitches,�€� she said, looking at Heatherton.

The Angels were on hand to host a dinner at New York�€™s Gramercy Park Hotel celebrating the launch of the new VS Angel fragrance, as well as the Dream Angels bra collections.

Both came from fittings for the upcoming Victoria�€™s Secret Fashion Show, which takes place on November 9 and will air on CBS November 29.

�€œThere are amazing wings this year,�€� Heatherton revealed to FashionEtc, �€œbut I�€™m going to need to be working on my core strength.�€�

�€œMy wings this year are light,�€� Swanepoel told us. �€œLast year, I almost wore these wings that looked like two harps. The day of the rehearsal, I couldn�€™t walk with them. I could walk, but it wasn�€™t a sexy walk. They were cut from the show which was sad because they took so much time to make.�€�

However, she�€™s facing an even more daunting task. �€œI�€™m opening the show and it�€™s extra pressure because you kind of start the energy of the show. All the other girls see your energy,�€� Swanepoel said, adding, �€œIt�€™s a huge honor to be doing that.�€�

For the ballet-themed section, she will be wearing a fitted purple corset with wings. �€œIt�€™s really elegant.�€�

We can�€™t wait.

In the meantime, check out the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra Miranda Kerr will be sporting in the show.

fashionetc.com

BUT anywaysss LOL

Yeah, I think that's the outfit she's wearing! She talks about it elsewhere. The tutu part. That other outfit is in another segment. And it was always in that Victorian segment if you look at the shoes, so she wasn't talking about that outfit.