Bellazon

Misc. Images

PinkCouture

That's find, i just want to see the pictures before i have to go back to work haha. I'll try to get HQ untagged from Landov later & post them too, but i agree that for now everyone's priority seems to be just to see girls

Aw thanks babe :heart::hug:

I have HQ Getty, AP & Reuters so I can get HQ's however atm I honestly don't see a need for them,. I think people are more interested in just seeing the pictures asap and uploading HQ's thare 1.5mb+ in bulk is kinda annoying and very time consuming imo. I'll put the HQ's much later or Nothingless can do it. (Plus I kinda don't want to download 50gb's of pics I'm just going to delete.) :(

btw there's a wait in pics coming in for me which generally means either a shit ton of new stuff is coming in or the sites are slow to update.

suck HQ... nobody really needs them. ;)

thank you all for all the pics :yes:

Nobody impressed me in the After-Party, but Izabel was the best one

Alessandra i feel like i've seen her in this dress before, Candice is just a disaster, Erin same as Ale, Adriana forgot to changer her underwear (see pictures of the back), Miranda was too simple as well as Doutzen

132037912phenobarbie111.jpg132018744phenobarbie111.jpg

Shanina Shaik & Boyfriend Tyson Beckford

:heart:

I like Shanina's outfit, she looks put together, chic, like and adult and sexy all at the same time. Her man's outfit not much lol

Note to the ladies: Dresses don't need to be up around your whoha for the world to see, and it doesn't need to hang past your knees Ale (although we are grateful you decided to cover up those things.. cut a man once?)...