Bellazon

Does anyone know if this is true? I know its from the daily fail but her managment didn't outright deny the rumors :idk::huh:

Has he scored again? Cristiano Ronaldo 'set to become father for second time' with model girlfriend Irina

Cristiano Ronaldo could be about to become a father for the second time amid rumours his stunning girlfriend is pregnant.

The football star, 26, is said to be preparing a summer wedding after proposing to underwear model Irina Shayk on Valentine's Day.

And reports in his native Portugal claim the 25-year-old Russian may be expecting their child.

Newspaper Correio da Manha said she had been seen sporting a small bump - as well as showing off her diamond engagement ring.

A friend of the ex-Manchester United star told the paper: 'Cristiano loves being a father.

Although they weren't planning having a baby so soon, the truth is that nothing makes him happier than his son.

'And the birth of the boy awakened Irina's desire to become a mother.

'They had been talking about marriage. Cristiano wanted something very special and romantic, and on Valentine's Day he travelled to New York to surprise Irina.

'He asked her to marry her.' The friend said Ronaldo's mum Dolores wants the couple to marry in the footballer's home town of Funchal, on the Portuguese island of Madeira.

The friend said: 'At the moment there are lots of options open, but if it were down to Ronaldo's mother the wedding would be in Madeira.

His management company Gestifute said: 'We're not authorised to talk about this.'

And the model's agent Lorenzo Martone refused to confirm or deny the reports.

Soure

I don't know what to think, if it wasn't true ... Why wouldn't their managers deny it? evey time a manager says "I can't speak about X thing" it turns out to be true, & i did think it was weird when i saw her bf in NYC on Valentine's Day ... But who knows, i haven't see any bump either, i think she is looking better than never

But i guess is just a matter of time to know, a pregnancy is something you can't hide for too long, & if she really is pregnant she will be one hot & uberfunny mommy ... I just wish her the best in both her career & personal life :)