Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk call it quits

The world’s most beautiful couple has called it quits. Russian model Irina Shayk and Real Madrid soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo have ended their five-year relationship, Shayk’s rep confirmed exclusively to Page Six.

“We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo,” her rep told us on Friday.

Rumors of a split first broke this week after Shayk was not by Ronaldo’s side at the annual FIFA Ballon d’Or in Zurich on Monday. Instead, he appeared at the awards event with his mother, Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro, and young son, Cristiano Jr., whom he fathered with an unidentified woman.

Some believed the couple had split up after Shayk didn’t show up to Ronaldo’s mother’s 60th birthday party on New Year’s Eve.

But a rep for the top model told us, “She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship. Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the spilt. Irina has no further comment at the time.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/16/christiano-ronaldo-and-irina-shayk-call-it-quits/

I presume it's now official. Kinda seemed off for a few months too, dating that long with no engagement is never the best sign in most cases. Now James Rodriguez can pursue Cristiano :rofl:

The world’s most beautiful couple has called it quits. Russian model Irina Shayk and Real Madrid soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo have ended their five-year relationship, Shayk’s rep confirmed exclusively to Page Six.

“We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo,” her rep told us on Friday.

Rumors of a split first broke this week after Shayk was not by Ronaldo’s side at the annual FIFA Ballon d’Or in Zurich on Monday. Instead, he appeared at the awards event with his mother, Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro, and young son, Cristiano Jr., whom he fathered with an unidentified woman.

Some believed the couple had split up after Shayk didn’t show up to Ronaldo’s mother’s 60th birthday party on New Year’s Eve.

But a rep for the top model told us, “She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship. Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the spilt. Irina has no further comment at the time.”

I presume it's now official. Kinda seemed off for a few months too, dating that long with no engagement is never the best sign in most cases. Now James Rodriguez can pursue Cristiano :rofl:

:rofl:

I always thought Cristiano was a mama's boy. She can do better

^I don't think so, her PR agency just confirmed two things 

“We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo,” and

“She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship. Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the spilt. Irina has no further comment at the time.”

Others are gossips.

hahaha james and cristiano oh god :nicole:  yeah he always admired cristiano.

^ Admired is an understatement, he is like a little fanboy. So many people make jokes about it on tumblr, this one is one of my favourites though, listen to it

http://uefas.tumblr.com/post/103483206102

"Sometimes I want him to marry me and sometimes I want him to adopt me, it's a very confusing feeling" :rofl:

^I don't think so, her PR agency just confirmed two things 

“We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo,” and

“She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship. Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the spilt. Irina has no further comment at the time.”

Others are gossips.

Her PR team isn't exactly going to say "Yes, Irina broke up because Cristiano is too much of a mama's boy", they will obviously deny any rumours whether they be positive or negative. I don't think the fact that she didn't attend Dolores' party is the sole reason for the break up, things began seeming kinda off around the time Hercules came out, they seemed distant. There's probably other factors, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was an interview soon where it gets brought up and revealed.

^ Admired is an understatement, he is like a little fanboy. So many people make jokes about it on tumblr, this one is one of my favourites though, listen to it

http://uefas.tumblr.com/post/103483206102

"Sometimes I want him to marry me and sometimes I want him to adopt me, it's a very confusing feeling" :rofl:

hahaha that's so funny, oh my god james is such a cutie, :wub:  i can imagine him pursuing cristiano :D  :rofl:

i liked irina and cristiano as couple, hope they come back together, but irina has also an admirer:

GiannisAntetokounmpo @G_ante34  ·

I heard that Irina Shayk is single.. Should I DM her?? Or you guys think is too early?? Hahahahha

he is a NBA basketball player who plays for the Milwaukee Bucks:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/wags/an-nba-star-tweets-his-desire-to-date-irina-shayk-after-her-split-from-cristiano-ronaldo/

Newest rumors: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is the new man on her side...

Seems like an easy rumor based on her role in Hercules?

Anyway, I don't see the big deal. Couples break up all the time, doesn't mean Irina's relationship with him was a "mistake".

I agree that the most likely scenario is her marrying some anonymous hedge fund manager within the next 2-3 years. :)

APNewsBreak: Ronaldo breaks up with girlfriend Irina Shayk

LISBON, Portugal (AP) — Portugal and Real Madrid soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed Tuesday he has broken up with his longtime girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.

"After dating for five years, my relationship with Irina Shayk has come to an end," Ronaldo said in a written statement sent exclusively to The Associated Press. "We believed it would be best for both of us to take this step now."

Ronaldo said he was making the statement to end speculation about their relationship, and to end recent rumors about his private life. He did not specify the rumors, but media in Portugal have reported that Shayk fell out with members of Ronaldo's family, and that he was seeing another woman.

"I wish Irina the greatest happiness," Ronaldo said.

He gave no further details in the brief statement.

The couple, both 29, has had huge international success, and their relationship has featured in newspapers and magazines worldwide. They were not believed to be living together, as Ronaldo was based in the Spanish capital while Shayk traveled extensively.

Ronaldo recently picked up the Ballon d'Or after being voted the world's best player, but Shayk did not accompany him to the ceremony in Zurich. Her absence triggered rumors that their relationship was over. The couple remained silent despite days of intense media speculation.

Ronaldo retained football's highest individual honor after scoring 61 goals last year. His record tally of 17 in a Champions League season helped Madrid win an unprecedented 10th European Cup title.

Born in the Portuguese island of Madeira, Ronaldo played as a teenager for Sporting Lisbon before moving to Manchester United in 2003. He transferred to Real Madrid in 2009, building his reputation and his wealth through endorsements and sponsorships. He has millions of followers on social media.

Ronaldo has a 4-year-old son, called Cristiano Junior, but he has never disclosed the mother's identity.

Shayk won international fame as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, and a lingerie model. She made her acting debut last year opposite Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the film "Hercules."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/80637cadc285439ab3ad562fda743d88/cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-girlfriend-irina-shayk

Anyway, I don't see the big deal. Couples break up all the time, doesn't mean Irina's relationship with him was a "mistake".

I agree that the most likely scenario is her marrying some anonymous hedge fund manager within the next 2-3 years. :)

or a Middle Eastern Billionnaire ie Sheik in a literal sense :p

i liked them as couple and they don't have a problem to find another one. You're right, the "The Rock" rumor os an easy story based they worked together and he's HOT. And even Cristiano is rumoured with a spanish Journalist right know.

But i'dont like the scenario with Irina and a rich old oil millionair or something. Why not Chad White.  Well their live and yeah we will see.

or a Middle Eastern Billionnaire ie Sheik in a literal sense :p

I remember when she promoted Hercules last august and she said:

"Maybe I'm falling in love in a McDonald's employee haha yeah thats an other scenario . .why not :hehe: