Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

Someone already ID her for me thanks though. Is Anthea Scholtz going to be modeling again? I think she has the potential to be a successful one, maybe work with loads of agencies or photographers.

You answered some of my questions in the past, that is why I thought to ask you in this thread first (thanks to Jude and others who have answered my questions before, no offence meant). :)

Carmen is probably between 13-16 even thought she looks older. she just started modeling. she still has polas in her book. check the site again in 6 months. * Select is notorious for scouting very young models.

Kika is older. Her book is more developed. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw her modeling for asos or something like that. Look out for a showcard. She seems the right age and height to start walking in shows.

I wasn't sure how old Carmen was, she could pass as 18. That and I saw her featured on digital diamonds back in March. Then saw Kika only recently on Select, but it's only polaroids in Kika's select profile and just pola's & two test pictures for Carmen.

Is select most likely both there mother agency?

Someone already ID her for me thanks though. Is Anthea Scholtz going to be modeling again? I think she has the potential to be a successful one, maybe work with loads of agencies or photographers.

You answered some of my questions in the past, that is why I thought to ask you in this thread first (thanks to Jude and others who have answered my questions before, no offence meant). :)

she is with one agency. she used to be with modelwerk but was dropped. its hard to be dropped from that agency. almost everyone does well with them. she is older. the fact she is a dj means she does that to supplement her income ie she can't make enough by just modeling. mostly glamour models go into the djing profession because they can model during the day and dj at night and be able to make a living. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

on the vs model i figured you would find it faster than i could actually take a stab at it. lol. i been busy iding lookbooks.

Carmen is probably between 13-16 even thought she looks older. she just started modeling. she still has polas in her book. check the site again in 6 months. * Select is notorious for scouting very young models.

Kika is older. Her book is more developed. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw her modeling for asos or something like that. Look out for a showcard. She seems the right age and height to start walking in shows.

I wasn't sure how old Carmen was, she could pass as 18. That and I saw her featured on digital diamonds back in March. Then saw Kika only recently on Select, but it's only polaroids in Kika's select profile and just pola's & two test pictures for Carmen.

Is select most likely both there mother agency?

I would say probably for Carmen. Kika doesn't look English to me. I know Models 1 has a Kika who is English but I also know that Outlaws has a Kika too. Its possible they can be from other places. I really am bad with developmental models. I would keep trolling Paris, NY, and Milan model agencies. They might pop up.

For the record, Select takes them young. Select is a very high fashion agency. They really don't keep too many commercial girls around. Select is very good at development. A lot of models started out with them but most don't stay with them. Notice they don't have a classics board. Age is a big factor. Agencies like Nevs are known for taking older models and keeping them on the mainboard unlike Select. Some agencies put 26 year olds on the classic boards. Those agencies usually dont have 18 year old in development because they start them younger. With Nevs, their development board is 17 to 23 year olds. To put in perspective: There are models like Jacqui Ainsley who got scouted by Premier at 21 and models like Lily Cole who get scouted at 11 by Storm. Age and development can be so different for each agency.

Carmen is only 5'7" unless she grows she is pretty much going to be a commercial model. Kika on the other hand has more of hf look and the height with it. I hope that helps you.

Heya MK, was wondering if you could find out any information on this model called Sasha.S?

Don't know his surname, hes Russian and I started a thread for him when he first got signed with New York Model Management at the age of 15 so he must be about 19ish now :)

Any information on him would be greatly appreciated thanks such as surname, any work hes done or is doing, news and which agencies hes signed to if any :) I can't find anything, you might have more luck with your expertise skills :p

Heres his thread:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=11644

:flower:

Could you give me a list of as many active models as you can who are 6'1 or taller? Thanks :heythere: .

most agencies wont list a model who is over 6'1 as her actual height. I only know of one model who is 6'0 and she is listed at 5'11. I will do my best.

There's a model listed as 6".

Liat @ Nous Models, LA.

Her name is Tamar and that's all I know... well I know she is amazing :heart:

http://deanavisar.blogspot.com/search?q=tamar

I am still searching about her but if u find something before I'd like to start her thread if u don't mind?

edit: I think she might be from Israel?

It's Tamar Ziskind, she's very well known in Israel. She is with Yuli Models.

I found Kika "Kristina KiKa Jovanovic"

She's with Star System Models - Belgrade.

good. i knew she wasn't English. :)

The major agencies "develop" girls all over the world so its a guessing game on whether or not they are from that country.

She didn't look British to me, but you can never tell these days. LOL. And she's very Tan. I thought she might be Italian, but she's from Serbia. Haha. Apparently she's been placed @ Women Milan, hopefully she pops up on there board soon. I still haven't found Alexandra on any Serbia agencies that I know of, though a lot that are listed on Kmodels no longer have a working website. :( I guess I'll have to wait, damn it. lol

Heya MK, was wondering if you could find out any information on this model called Sasha.S?

Don't know his surname, hes Russian and I started a thread for him when he first got signed with New York Model Management at the age of 15 so he must be about 19ish now :)

Any information on him would be greatly appreciated thanks such as surname, any work hes done or is doing, news and which agencies hes signed to if any :) I can't find anything, you might have more luck with your expertise skills :p

Heres his thread:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=11644

:flower:

if he is still in ny, i will find him. if not it will be hard, Russian agencies don't like using last names. (i have no clue why). if he has any other agencies or any new images, i will add them to his thread.