Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

:o I can't ID this model to save my life, I've even asked @ tfs and looked through all the showcards on MDC.

Do you think you could find out who she is/ID her?

post-43653-0-1446168214-27585_thumb.jpg

I am not sure who this model is. maybe agnese strode @ boom models. it hard because most of her face is covered.

Because Models.com only gives the showcards for participating agencies. unlike most markets both milan and paris have tons of boutique agencies that send girls to shows. since milan has large hf market most agencies are runway/editorial models meaning not a commercial/commercial print agency. because of this you must assume that any agency in milan could send models to fashion week unlike markets like london or capetown.

2morrow Models

Allure Models

Alpaka

Aries Talents

Bandits

Beatrica Mdoels

be famous

Brave Models

Black & White (more commercial)

bookin (more commercial)

Boom Models

Das Models

D Model Management

Elite Model Management Milano

exito (more commercial)

Fashion Model Management

Flash Model Management

Future Model Management

ICon Model Management

IMG Models

IS Model Management

Ice Models

gwen management

JCF Faces

Joy Models

MP Management

Next Milan

Paolas Management

Riccardo Gay

Scent Models

Spry Models

TNT Models

The One Models

Urban Model Management

Woman Model Management

Why Not Model Management

^ Thanks. I've searched, but had no lead. It's even harder when you can't tell because of airbrushed pics, and I can't even see any beauty spots on this model. Haha.

i go by eye shape because its rarely changes. eyebrows sometimes too. lips and nose are always changed.

^ Thanks. I've searched, but had no lead. It's even harder when you can't tell because of airbrushed pics, and I can't even see any beauty spots on this model. Haha.

i go by eye shape because its rarely changes. eyebrows sometimes too. lips and nose are always changed.

OMG. I found her, well.. some at tfs did. I even made her topic here. O_O :banghead: Haha, I'm so stupid. Now I know it's her it's obvious but still.. she never had a show card. :ninja:

Do you know what agencies Fredericks of Hollywood book models from? I know they use Next Miami & Elite Miami,

but the model I'm looking for (Posted in Model Alternative) I can't find, I feel like she might have a topic. :/

actually they book from LA from what i know. They general book with the larger agencies such as Ford, Next, Elite, and Wilhelmina. I am not saying they couln't book from a boutique agency its just the type of models fredricks likes are healthier more commercial looking models.

^ it is Stine Sowart

i found that pics of armanda in her agencies modelmanagement hamburg & pmm.

post-49777-1319882953_thumb.jpgpost-49777-1319883041_thumb.jpg

They are part of a shooting for a magazine. I try to get the full series maybe in hi res. But first i have to know the name of the magazine! Do you know the name?

I have also tried to get the series with the name of the photograph (Milan Cronje) but it wasn't successful.