Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

Recap/Requests. :flower:

I found some of Adri's work aswell as Gabi's. :)

Alexandra Fab - Still no lead. :|

Rebecca Kiss - :|

Lida - No last name. Topic Here.

Alexandra - No last name. Topic Here.

Naomi A. -- Well, Thats another story. I shall leave her name as "A" for now. :laugh:

Hadar @ LA models. -- Nothing. Lol. Its a shame LA models is not public.

And.. Yeah. That's it for now. :ninja:

Glad your back, btw. :hug:

Naomi A. -- Well, Thats another story. I shall leave her name as "A" for now. :laugh:

The A is for Age. I found her on facebook if you want to ask her.

added pics to Hadar. Since she is of Israeli decent she might have an agency there. also check Phoenix or San Francisco. More often than not, they are sent to places like Australia and New Zealand.

:| I couldn't find her on FB when I searched.

added pics to Hadar. Since she is of Israeli decent she might have an agency there. also check Phoenix or San Francisco. More often than not, they are sent to places like Australia and New Zealand.

Ah, thanks. :heart:

:| I couldn't find her on FB when I searched.

Ah, thanks. :heart:

thats because her name is in Hebrew.

I don't know if you do this for male models, but I'm dying to find out this guy's name! :ninja:

I've seen him on Pull&Bear's website, and if you could refer me to any agencies or any kind of info that could help lead to him, I'd be eternally grateful! If not, then I understand.

yes, i do spend some time on male models. its just the female section takes so much of my time.

I don't know if you do this for male models, but I'm dying to find out this guy's name! :ninja:

I've seen him on Pull&Bear's website, and if you could refer me to any agencies or any kind of info that could help lead to him, I'd be eternally grateful! If not, then I understand.

Pull & Bear books out of Barcelona. Most of the models they choose are signed to Traffic or Sight Management.

Do you know any agencies that select may send there girls to develop there books?

Try Athens. If its a specific model, I'll find out her other agencies.

Well, I'm trying to dig up info on Carmen. I found some pictures from her M.Orlik shoot, plus the video. And she looks WAY to exotic to be British (imo) Which might not be the case, Kika is now with Traffic and also Katy Perry @ Select :laugh: She's been there since 2009 (Her topic @ tFS was created then) and her images are still the same. And it's hard to find anything on her because of her name, the singer comes up. <_< :laugh:

Do you know any agencies that select may send there girls to develop there books?

Well, I'm trying to dig up info on Carmen. I found some pictures from her M.Orlik shoot, plus the video. And she looks WAY to exotic to be British (imo) Which might not be the case, Kika is now with Traffic and also Katy Perry @ Select :laugh: She's been there since 2009 (Her topic @ tFS was created then) and her images are still the same. And it's hard to find anything on her because of her name, the singer comes up. <_< :laugh:

I will look into it. Select scouts from tons of places. most of their development board aren't from the UK and less maybe half of them have Select as their mother.

I will look into it. Select scouts from tons of places. most of their development board aren't from the UK and less maybe half of them have Select as their mother.

Thanks! :flower: I'm really not sure about Carmen, one minute I think maybe she is British, but then the next I don't. :laugh:

Also, Hadar. I can't find her on L.A models board. :/

Thanks! :flower: I'm really not sure about Carmen, one minute I think maybe she is British, but then the next I don't. :laugh:

Also, Hadar. I can't find her on L.A models board. :/

around fashion week a lot of models change agencies. also with select you can add dubai to your search. select has several british models on their development board that look very exotic. this is a very high fashion agency. the models aren't going to be run of the mill and a lot of them are of mixed backgrounds.

alexandra h is also with sweden models in malmo. i find it odd she doesn't have another agency in germany.