Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

Hey honey, do you have any info on Gwen (Marie) Carrier's agency? TFS said she would be with NEXT, but I couldn't find her on the board. I'd only found her at mother model managent, but I could swear I've seen her somewhere else ...

she might be with next. you have to give them atleast a month to put her up on the website. sometimes agencies will make a new model take new tests and until those are ready and their website manager is called in it could take a while. next uses modelwire so there are extra costs and what not involved with that. you also have to remember she is younger model. it takes time for them to develop and figure out which markets and agencies best suit them.

Your going to be high in demand, right about... now. :laugh:

Ferrari Lookbook.. You never did pm me with that info. :ninja:

United Colors of Benetton? Can you find this shoot? It is one of this years shoots. :unsure:

post-43321-0-1446168310-94222_thumb.jpg

and do you know anything about Michael Orlik, Ph? He worked with Carmen @ Select, but it says he is based in Bassel on his website.. :/

Your going to be high in demand, right about... now. :laugh:

Ferrari Lookbook.. You never did pm me with that info. :ninja:

United Colors of Benetton? Can you find this shoot? It is one of this years shoots. :unsure:

post-43653-0-1446168312-57128_thumb.jpg

and do you know anything about Michael Orlik, Ph? He worked with Carmen @ Select, but it says he is based in Bassel on his website.. :/

Lookbook ask El Jefe. The requests are coming in faster then I can answer them. I will work on the Bennton.