Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Barbara Palvin, I know she has many fans but she just doesn't look like a model to me. Very ordinary looks and I don't think her physique is anything special either, she has such a heavy build (not a models figure at all)... Plus her jawline always seems to disappear when photographed from the side :huh:

13 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Barbara Palvin, I know she has many fans but she just doesn't look like a model to me. Very ordinary looks and I don't think her physique is anything special either, she has such a heavy build (not a models figure at all)... Plus her jawline always seems to disappear when photographed from the side :huh:

" Very ordinary looks ... "  Yes .... !! .... That's the whole point .... !! .... There is nothing to add .... !! ....

23 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

:o Where are you from?

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

:o Where are you from?

I don't think where I'm from matters? It's my personal opinion that she has very ordinary looks. To me this is not at all what a model looks like... When I think of models I think of Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Paulina Porizkova... All very different from each other but they have that something that Barbara, again, in my eyes, doesn't have. She lacks that special something.

318442A100000578-0-image-m-17_1456331824586.jpg

IMG_4682.PNG

2 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

this is the political correct way to phrase it ...... straightforwardly: short and fat for a model.

I'll go hide now until Barbara's fans calm down :rofl::rofl: 

SuperG.Girl .... I cannot thank you enough .... !! .... Pay attention to tomatoes thrown at you .... !! ... Your little black dress is at risk .... !! ....

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^I think she's ugly...... Jason Statham is prettier than she is. :chicken:

It looks like she is wearing a mask, basically her face has no movement and looks to be heavily botoxed.

I agree. I never found her a hot model. I think her lips and nose to be off kilter some how.   And as you said, lately, she's looking very mask like.  

Pretty yes, good at modeling? yes. just not the huge stunner everyone else thinks she is. Maybe because the first real exposure I had to her was Transformers 3? 

And yes, Jason is pretty! 

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^I think she's ugly...... Jason Statham is prettier than she is. :chicken:

It looks like she is wearing a mask, basically her face has no movement and looks to be heavily botoxed.

Rosie was a stunner in her late teens/early 20's

I remember being struck by her looks the first time while watching an FTV segment featuring her ( back then I didnt know she worked for VS)