Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

That he is not American :tf:

And he makes me laugh even when he is mean with the models I like.

He is the James Bond of BZ. He has a license to kill death.gif any models he wants 881782.gif

pelles.gifhe can count on my to hide the skinny bodies

Understood.

I don't understand going into the VS competition thread for example and trolling (voting 1s and the negative comments) when you know exactly what you're getting and don't like/agree with VS's current philosophy on their body types. :twocents:

I said my shit. Now I'm ready to move on and to have more positive interactions with him.

13 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

That he is not American :tf:

And he makes me laugh even when he is mean with the models I like.

He is the James Bond of BZ. He has a license to kill death.gif any models he wants 881782.gif

pelles.gifhe can count on my to hide the skinny bodies

:hug::wub::flower: 

Also Hi everyone :doofywave:

On 7/28/2011 at 1:00 PM, Talisa said:

Okay, this is easy. Just post any celeb you want no matter where they are from and/or their status.

Please no bashing, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts. :p

Robert Patterson- not attractive to me at all.

Selena Gomez -can't see it, never will get it

Others:

Shia Labeouf

Audrina Patridge

Taylor Lautner

Penelope Cruz

George Clooney

Zac Efron

Russell Brand :x

Blake lively

Frieda pinto

Jamie Bower :yuckky:

Katy Perry

Usher

Kristen Stewart

Kendra Wilkinson

Ann Hathaway

Well I agree with most of the people on your list...except maybe Amanda Seyfried. She's not really "hot" in the conventional sense, but she's in the same category as Natalie Portman. She has that classy/feminine look. Most people on your list are definitely not ugly, just wayyyyy overrated being that most are average-looking. Robert Pattinson somehow became no longer stunning after his Harry Potter character, Cedric Diggory. CD was smoking hot. I don't know what happened to him. Did not dig his look in Twilight. >_<

I would like to add some people to the list:

Stella Maxwell (without makeup or with little makeup...very average face, but nice body. I think the problem is that she has a weak/short chin. I just prefer dainty feminine faces like Elsa Hosk or Taylor Hill)

Eva Mendes (masculine/rough face)

Kate Beckinsale (pleasant face, but I don't really see the extra appeal...)

The guys from Five Seconds of Summer (guess it's my lack of teenage hormones)

The guys from One Direction (same reason as the above)

On 8/5/2016 at 9:19 PM, JazzyJas said:

Lol, Elsa Hosk's face is in no way ugly. Objectively speaking. Most people can see she's not ugly.

But she's boring though as a model. That might not be fully her fault. The types of editorials she gets are just sub par and all I see in her eds and stuff is pretty face, nice figure. That's it. If I wanted to see that I'd just stick to her instagram page. Editorials and things like that is about making art.

I agree, Elsa Hosk is not ugly T_T. Out of the current Angels...she actually has one of the best faces to me.

2 hours ago, Tania82 said:

Elsa and Scarlett are very pretty girls, I am fan of them too.

Chloë Sevigny, Raquel Zimmerman, Malogosia Bella, not really pretty.

Chloe Sevigny has an interesting face, but you're right, I don't think she's pretty. Kind of like Bjork....she has an interesting face, but she is not traditionally pretty either. But it works for her because she's a singer who sings outlandish music.