Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

59 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Surprising, as you ( and others, like Stromboli )seem to be interested in the 'girl next door'/accessible type, which is mostly not what this forum and (especially) TFS is all about.

49 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Tell me about it. What really bothers me that how many members love trashy looking women here. Maybe it was always like this and only I haven't noticed yet. 

I hope I'm not being judged based solely on the Post Your Crush of the Day thread. :ohmy:

45 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Why?? Does it matter?

A lil bit yeah ... :D 

I don't have any names right now, but overall, models who made surgery are big turn off for me ...

Oh and Thylane Blondeau too :ninja:  So odd the hype around this kid ...

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

I hope I'm not being judged based solely on the Post Your Crush of the Day thread. :ohmy:

I don't have an issue with it but you, limer, and RIP green like women that aren't real models :D

A buddy of mine got 'picked' up by an instagram "model" with a huge follower count.  She is no model, I can say that much, lol.

48 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't have an issue with it but you, limer, and RIP green like women that aren't real models :D

A buddy of mine got 'picked' up by an instagram "model" with a huge follower count.  She is no model, I can say that much, lol.

I still don't get how having a crush on certain fitness models/competitors and instragram models equals to me not liking traditional models too? :idk:

1 hour ago, jj3 said:

A lil bit yeah ... :D 

That's your problem then :p

25 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

I, for one, never fall solely for an immaculate / perfect face. There need to be other, more important features / traits.

I know, you told me earlier... 

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I still don't get how having a crush on certain fitness models/competitors and instragram models equals to me not liking traditional models too? :idk:

Don"t bother to try to understand :hug:

It's like "oh you do like caviar & also lumpfish roe?"  How weird? You should stuck into the "classy" caviar because lumpfish roe is not even real caviar. Believe me, I know what's better" :cain:

I concur with Kiki :hug::wub: 

Since we're all in a good mood today: 

Agreed:

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Trew Mullen :ninja:

Now mine: 

Blanca Padilla  7ifqhUm.png please eat.

Elsa Hosk  jxvwaL9.png Just no to everything minus the eye colour

Romee Strijd Y8nKTOq.png See above comments 

Lorena Rae Cause hi Chris Hansen and no body inKyhES.png

Behati Prinsloo inKyhES.png You wanna talk about boring

13 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Don"t bother to try to understand :hug:

It's like "oh you do like caviar & also lumpfish roe?"  How weird? You should stuck into the "classy" caviar because lumpfish roe is not even real caviar. Believe me, I know what's better" :cain:

Thanks kiki! :hug:

5 hours ago, jj3 said:

Oh and Thylane Blondeau too :ninja:  So odd the hype around this kid ...

Well, she's drop dead gorgeous. She like the most beautiful model/girl I've ever seen and she's 15.

The odd part is how young the obsession with Thylane started for many people :ninja::no: 

6 hours ago, Lyla said:

Tell me about it. What really bothers me that how many members love trashy looking women here. Maybe it was always like this and only I haven't noticed yet. 

X100,000,000