Renee Zelwegger

Marrisa Miller

Alessandra Ambrosio

Agyness Deyn

Lily Cole

Eugenia Volodina

Miranda Kerr

Sasha Pivovarova

Lets see...I think Bardot is gorg, but her views and attitude...I'll pass on her. hehehe. Ashley Greene (what's so great about Greene?) down to Lohan, I agree that I never got their appeal. Duff isn't that big anymore so meh. I think Portman is cute, but she's never acted so well in a movie that I thought she was amazing (same for Zelwegger).

I don't get Miller's appeal in pictures, but she seems great in interviews (same with Ale). Totally don't get Deyn's appeal, only just started to get Cole's appeal. Not bothered by Volodina or Kerr, but I agree with not getting Pivovarova's appeal. She seems like a knock off Ward to me.

• 1 month later...

1.Gisele Bundchen... overated especially in looks. But atleast it's dying down.

2. Justin Bieber <_<

3.Tom Cruise.... i think alot of people don't get his appeal anymore

4.Brad Pitt

5.Robert Pattinson... blah. He is not attractive in my eyes. I don't see him having what it takes to be a real leading man in hollywood. But thankfully he will probably fade away or the hype will die down soon.

6.Taylor Lautner

7. Marisa Miller

8. Zac Efron same as Rob

• 4 weeks later...

I do not get the Zac Effron thing!!! I do not like "man bangs" at all. atleast he got a haircut, but he has not stopped tanning and wearing masscara in photoshoots :yuckky: and call me old fashioned but I just believe that to be considerd a hollywood hunk you have to atleast be tall. He is short!! Could never date supermodels like LEO :heart: does

Not a huge fan of Blake Lively's face/body. OVER IT (the whole Gossip Girl crew!)

Raquel Zimmerman or whatever she's called I DO NOT GET IT!!!!! Her management must be amazing

models I can never get appeal of

Lindsay Wixson!

Lily Cole

Heather Marks

Devon Aoki

Gemma Ward

Kemp Muhl

Behati Prinsloo

Gracie Carvalho

and in general: America's obsession with reality stars. They are more talked about than actual real celebs. What a pity. (and tiring). I can care a less about what they think,say or do to be honest. They are just regular people usually with sub par looks and no talent. The plus side is their "fame", err I mean popularity is relatively short lived. Thank God.

Justin Beiber. Ok kudos for his talent/success but um looks wise, how is he so dreamy? lol Maybe Im getting old but my teen idols at least looked like men with puberty. I don't get it.

and agree not her again and celebs appeal you will never get are 2 totally different things to me. I can get Kim Kardashian (her looks got her famous.) but her again and again, no just go away already.

Great thread. I have many :laugh:

Number one will always be Jennifer Aniston :yuckky: :x

Jennifer Garner

Jessica Biel

Kristen Stewart :x

Blake Lively

Cameron Diaz

Anne Hathaway

Scarlett Johansson (Please stop with the Marilyn Monroe comparisons. Marilyn looked 100000000000000 times better)

Paris Hilton :yuckky:

Heidi Klum

Marisa Miller

Irina Shayk

Gisele Bundchen

Kate Moss

Karolina Kurkova

Brad Pitt

Justin Beiber

Justin Timberlake

Zac Efron

Gerard Butler

John Mayer

Jude Law :x

• 3 weeks later...

Barbara Palvin/Plavin:

I've seen her popularity skyrocket, which is cool, everyone is entitled to like her... But honestly... I cannot stand this child's face. She has this gnome-y/impish quality about her that I find insufferably annoying. There's also something about her eyes/nose/mouth combination that seems off to me. I see people raving about her talent as a model, and I see her work, and I think it's alright. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what-not, but I don't get it when it comes to Bab's. Other young models, I don't like but I can sort of see why someone would be enamored with them, but when I look at Barbara I just draw a blank.

Esti Ginzburg: Looks like a child not like a model, is boring.

Devon Aoki: Is not beautiful at all in my opinion

Naomi Campbell: Just don't like her character and attitude

Adriana Lima: Is doing nothing but VS, VS and VS...we have seen that long enough I suppose

Gisele Bundchen: Just tired to see her all over the place

Behati Prinsloo:...I don't understand what everyone sees in her

These models get to much credit :evil: this should go to Mona Johanesson or Catherine Mcneil.

Or perhaps Anabela Belikova...these models are definately underrated