Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I think Ana can do no wrong, but I really disliked her photo for Vanity Fair. What also really pissed me off was that Aless and Flavia were like in everyother photo, when Ana could've have fucking rocked those outfits instead of that ugly ass coat. But oh well, I'll move on. lol

Ana will be the cover of the birthday issue of Nova, the Brazilian branch of Cosmopolitan magazine.

I've translated the news to English.

Supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros Does Photoshoot for Magazine

The Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros is the cover of Nova Magazine's birthday issue. Wearing a short white dress, she posed for an editorial to the mag.

Modeling for eleven years, she's one of the most known tops in the fashion world. She was chosen the sexiest woman in the world by the Italian GQ, and the world's most beautiful by the Americans.

She was also the first Brazilian to be in the lingerie brand Victoria's Secret's team, in 1999, followed by Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.

According to her, the secret to success is to be smart and have personality. "I'm easy to deal with, I don't play the superstar part. Do you know why Kate Moss is considered the best model in the world? Because she's professional, arrives in time, she's simple", she states.

Despite loving her career, she says she plans to assure her old age far from the runways. "My goal is, in some years, to open at Brazil a dermathology clinic with Maria Luiza, with Patricia (her sisters) and a cousin. We get along really well, I love my sisters", she says.

She also doesn't hide the dream of getting married and being a mother, but she says it's difficul to find an understanding partner. "Not every man in the world understands a woman who makes her own money, travels all over the world. I'll not leave my work for a man. I've been raised like this, I don't like to stay still and I love what I do".

http://exclusivo.terra.com.br/interna/0,,O...-EI1118,00.html

Here's the link to the original news.

Ana will be the cover of the birthday issue of Nova, the Brazilian branch of Cosmopolitan magazine.

I've translated the news to English.

Supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros Does Photoshoot for Magazine

The Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros is the cover of Nova Magazine's birthday issue. Wearing a short white dress, she posed for an editorial to the mag.

Modeling for eleven years, she's one of the most known tops in the fashion world. She was chosen the sexiest woman in the world by the Italian GQ, and the world's most beautiful by the Americans.

She was also the first Brazilian to be in the lingerie brand Victoria's Secret's team, in 1999, followed by Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.

According to her, the secret to success is to be smart and have personality. "I'm easy to deal with, I don't play the superstar part. Do you know why Kate Moss is considered the best model in the world? Because she's professional, arrives in time, she's simple", she states.

Despite loving her career, she says she plans to assure her old age far from the runways. "My goal is, in some years, to open at Brazil a dermathology clinic with Maria Luiza, with Patricia (her sisters) and a cousin. We get along really well, I love my sisters", she says.

She also doesn't hide the dream of getting married and being a mother, but she says it's difficul to find an understanding partner. "Not every man in the world understands a woman who makes her own money, travels all over the world. I'll not leave my work for a man. I've been raised like this, I don't like to stay still and I love what I do".

http://exclusivo.terra.com.br/interna/0,,O...-EI1118,00.html

Here's the link to the original news.

Thanks for the news. She wants to open a dermathology clinic? Don't you need to be a dermatologist to work in such a clinic?

Maybe she just wants to take on the business part. I didn't know she is interested in dermathology....at least there is no need for it, regarding her perfect skin!

http://www.threadless.com/submission/13097..._if_you_believe

i think here someone used ana beatriz barros as their model to submit a threadless.com design! haha i almost fell out of my seat when i was scoring

Haha that's kinda cool! Although it would have been better if Ana'd been on the shirt...I so would have voted 5$ then! I love Threadless - I own WAAAY too many of their shirts. ;)

ouuuuu smart girl!!! :blink: .....she is going to make a killing because of all the contacts she would of made with in the industry (ones obsessed with beauty) also in 10 years when all the brazilians skin is chewed up from the sun they are going to be throwing money at her for services. What a genius this is the perfect niche market for dermotology ....brazil has like the highest skin cancer rate and they \will be paying big bucks for treatment...and with how young brazilians worship the sun /the rise in UVA/UVB's rays their will be no shortage of clients. DAMN! she couldnt think of a smarter career move. I totaly commend her for this smart move....who knew! smart girl. gisele, adri, ale and all those girls are going to be bangin on her door in 10 yuears. hot and smart.

• 2 months later...

I always read that lots of Ana's fans love her more with dark hair but I don't. I even like brunettes better but on Ana she looks more special with lighter hair. not necessarily blonde but like dark blonde/light brown suits her so well. It actually to me makes her eyes stand out even more, which is kinda funny considering light eyes/dark hair combo usually makes eyes sparkle. lol just thought I would share that