Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

she is on SI 2008! Avadakedrava from alessandra's forum said she just shoot it on Nicaragua :drool:

it's true for sure she ( or he??) knows everything about ana. she's the owner of beleza and the moderator of ale's oficial forum

oh, the news has been posted above :)

yeah i saw michella post but she said she wasn't sure if it was true or not. then i said it's for real. she is on SI for sure :laugh:

http://bloglog.globo.com/blog/post.do?act=...;permalink=true

tnx to avadakedavra

Ana will be the face of the Brazilian brand DUMOND again, shot by photographer Valério Trabanco.

Ana will be in her ninth issue of Sports Illustrated (Due out February 14th!)

Ana will appear in a movie called "HEART OF MELON" which is a feature film set in Cuba and NYC with writer/director: Fabiola Herrera. No news on when that's due to be out but it's being produced by Hear No Evil Films (You can see their minimalistic page at http://www.hearnoevilfilms.com/)

Ana spent New Years with Fernanda Motta, Alessandra Ambrosio & Jeisa Chiminazzo. pics on beleza!!!!

Ana will represent Brazil at a world conference where she will present Al Gore. (I'm not sure which world conference, but it has to do with global warming)

post-1645-1199200150_thumb.jpg

post-1645-1199200169_thumb.jpg

post-1645-1199200193_thumb.jpg

according to a brazilian news paper, Jared Leto tried to "flirt" with Ana.

At Fernanda Motta's party, Ana was taking pics with her friends and called Jared to the pics too and he didnt want it, after Jared and Ana was talking and the last thing people say was Ana kinda pissed saying 'sorry, im commited' and he said 'ok, goodbye'

im wondering if this is true .. i dont doubt it, she is gorgeous :hehe:

according to a brazilian news paper, Jared Leto tried to "flirt" with Ana.

At Fernanda Motta's party, Ana was taking pics with her friends and called Jared to the pics too and he didnt want it, after Jared and Ana was talking and the last thing people say was Ana kinda pissed saying 'sorry, im commited' and he said 'ok, goodbye'

im wondering if this is true .. i dont doubt it, she is gorgeous :hehe:

:blink: :blink: :blink: