Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

definitely definitely hope Anne V gets the cover! she's a successful model outside of SI and she's been working for years. cannot believe this is her 8th CONSECUTIVE TIME being in this issue. that's quite an achievement. she deserves the cover! and she'd make a great one, as well, i'm sure!

Anne V should definitely get the cover and the only way she won't is if the obviousbias that MJ Day shows towards Chrissy Teigen tips the scales. MJ is madly in love with Chrissy, I think, and I do not believe she deserves a cover. I def think Anne V should get it. It would be soooooooo wrong :ninja::ninja: if they pick Chrissy over anyone else.

definitely definitely hope Anne V gets the cover! she's a successful model outside of SI and she's been working for years. cannot believe this is her 8th CONSECUTIVE TIME being in this issue. that's quite an achievement. she deserves the cover! and she'd make a great one, as well, i'm sure!

Anne V should definitely get the cover and the only way she won't is if the obviousbias that MJ Day shows towards Chrissy Teigen tips the scales. MJ is madly in love with Chrissy, I think, and I do not believe she deserves a cover. I def think Anne V should get it. It would be soooooooo wrong :ninja::ninja: if they pick Chrissy over anyone else.

i'd rather they give it to a rookie than her <_< for reasons that were already posted in the thread

i'm joining the Anne V campaign. anyone that does it for 8 years straight deserves some recognition. especially for a magazine that doesn't 'guarantee' a cover.

we didnt know nothing about Cintia Dicker , but im pretty sure she is going to be in the 2012 issue , not confirmed of course BUT today Mj_Day and Darcie presents the makeup artist of SI Tracy Murphy and she tag Darcie , Mj , chrissy teigen and Cintia dicker. (ON TWITTER)

^Yeah pretty sure cintia is gonna be in, but I think its hard for them to give the sneak peaks with cintia, because it would be too obvious. So thats why I think they've been quiet on her.

And for something different I would like to see Cintia get the cover! I mean anne V would be lovely for it too, but I think it would be nice to see cintia on the cover, as I think the freckles and the red hair would be the cutest nice change :)