Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

• 2 weeks later...

I want to start exercising and my mom actually has a whole gym in our basement but im just too lazy... :ninja: Im always like ''Ill do it when i get fat :whistle: !'' but i don't gain weight which is actually quite surprising :o :laugh: . Anyway, i'm gonna try to go walk an hour or so later today :p . Btw, im about 5'5 and 110 pounds ;) .

I want to start exercising and my mom actually has a whole gym in our basement but im just too lazy... :ninja: Im always like ''Ill do it when i get fat :whistle: !'' but i don't gain weight which is actually quite surprising :o :laugh: . Anyway, i'm gonna try to go walk an hour or so later today :p . Btw, im about 5'5 and 110 pounds ;) .

you don't need to go to the gym to lose - only to keep in shape

lol I'm 5'6/5'7 and 130.. I don't really care about my legs though, I like a little extra meat

• 1 month later...

i hate stretch marks with a freaking passion ... i have a couple of the side of my legs... I don't know how the hell i got them... maybe i grew but I hate it when you look in the mirror and find an imperfection you've noticed before. the list just piles up.

As said previously, congrads for losing. How long did it take?

i hate stretch marks with a freaking passion ... i have a couple of the side of my legs... I don't know how the hell i got them... maybe i grew but I hate it when you look in the mirror and find an impection you've noticed before. the list just piles up.

As said previously, congrads for losing. How long did it take?

thank you...it took like one year to lose 70 and then the 30 within two years...i want to lose 30 more and its extremly hard like i am doing 1 hour have cardio a day and then 2-3 hours every other day

Being physically fit, seeing how troublesome it is for people or out of shape people to move about, exerting themselves with great effort are all the motivation I need. I refuse to let myself become a slob. I only have one body, better take care of it well. Gaining strength is a plus.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to play footie all through high school. I also did some other sports (long distance running, some swimming). But during college, it all slowly faded away (except for a little indoor footie). I've started again recently, hoping to find a club to play on within the next few months (hopefully weeks, so I can start from the beginning of the season, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet).