Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

I totally wish I were up to speed with excercise, sadly, i'm really not

I'm 5'7 and 130lbs (give or take a few) .. I don't know how I'm not heavier ha

anyways, I'm contemplating on starting to work on slimming down at the waist, inner thighs, and arms. Just to look a little better overall, those are my only iffy points.

Any suggestions on a good starter plan?

made me a lot thinner than what i used to be....your body will change depending on how you exercise. like right now i've completely changed my diet while im working out and i've added 10 pounds

Yeah, i should probally stop stepping on the scale every day...i really just want to get to a size two from a four, im getting a personal trainer tomrrow and going on that low carb diet, call me clich

anyways, I'm contemplating on starting to work on slimming down at the waist, inner thighs, and arms. Just to look a little better overall, those are my only iffy points.

For your inner thights (lower body in general) stop eating bread and pastas thats what gives thunder thighs and big butts, for your arms hold a weight like 12 pounds behind your head and work your triceps for slimming and if you do more core exersizes rather than just a million crunches youll see a better result in your abbs (also cardio helps abbs, makes your tummy more flat)

For your inner thights (lower body in general) stop eating bread and pastas thats what gives thunder thighs and big butts, for your arms hold a weight like 12 pounds behind your head and work your triceps for slimming and if you do more core exersizes rather than just a million crunches youll see a better result in your abbs (also cardio helps abbs, makes your tummy more flat)

thanks... I dont eat much pasta .. I'd eat more if it only went to my butt lol the only thing I don't love about my legs are my inner thighs ... arrggg and love handles

thanks... I dont eat much pasta .. I'd eat more if it only went to my butt lol the only thing I don't love about my legs are my inner thighs ... arrggg and love handles

Hmm well butt lifts when you lay on your back and lift up are really good and add some weight like maybe ten pounds or so...try doing non stop cardio for like 30 mins a day at lest...you dont have to be going fast a slight jog is even fine...ill ask my trainer for some really good love handel and inner thighs work outs and ill get back to you

im on a carbs and protein diet and its helped me add weight on top of working out...honestly i was 139 pounds for 2 years now about about 152.

Thats werid...you gained weight im on a protine diet and lost weight

last time i was on a protein diet i added 3 pounds but now i added a wee bit more than that. :)

:cain:

DO NOT stop eating particular types of foods. Nothing just because it is what it is will make you fat, skinny, or anything in between. Bread and pasta are fine, but you must take into account the calorie content. 1 slice of wheat bread is 100 calories. 1 cup of pasta is about 200 calories. Niacin, vitamin b, vitamin E, fiber, and carbohydrates make for a beautiful body, so only make sure you eat these things within your calorie "budget".

Also, if you have a choice between, say, white and wheat bread, pick wheat. It's so much better for you and will do a better, more long-term job of truly satisfying your body.

Remember, as far as losing weight, it's calories, calories, calories. Plain and simple.

It has in essence almost nothing to do with fat, carbs, or anything.

Body building, on the other hand, or reducing your cholesterol, are much less reliant on calorie count.

If you want to lose weight the easy way, eat 1200 cals each day and get 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise. Get sleep, and drink water.

• 3 weeks later...
:cain:

DO NOT stop eating particular types of foods. Nothing just because it is what it is will make you fat, skinny, or anything in between. Bread and pasta are fine, but you must take into account the calorie content. 1 slice of wheat bread is 100 calories. 1 cup of pasta is about 200 calories. Niacin, vitamin b, vitamin E, fiber, and carbohydrates make for a beautiful body, so only make sure you eat these things within your calorie "budget".

Also, if you have a choice between, say, white and wheat bread, pick wheat. It's so much better for you and will do a better, more long-term job of truly satisfying your body.

Remember, as far as losing weight, it's calories, calories, calories. Plain and simple.

It has in essence almost nothing to do with fat, carbs, or anything.

Body building, on the other hand, or reducing your cholesterol, are much less reliant on calorie count.

If you want to lose weight the easy way, eat 1200 cals each day and get 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise. Get sleep, and drink water.

Well, to lose weight its apparent to reduce caloric intake (calories in versus calories out) Yet