Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

^^Well, well, didn't think I'd see you back here, chief! What'd you think of the ESPY's? I totally hated it. With the exception of the Arthur Ashe Award which made me sob a bit (and the other award given to the one-legged coach), the show BUH-LEW! You smell that? That's the stink of Sam Jackson's monologue!

BTW, azkid, I hope you edited that video down becuz there's really no point in seeing footage of all five nominees or even Michael Phelps' speech.

As for the rest of you reading this, click on my sig to watch the HD video of Bombshell at the ESPY's.

The only other VS Angel in attendance was Miranda. It woulda been AWESOME to see Marisa get into a catfight with Miranda on live TV! "No, I get to sit in front of Andy Samberg!" "NO, I get to sit in front of him!" Rawrr, scratch scratch, rawwrr!

:laugh:

According to Marisa's management on FMT (after someone asked why she wasn't seen in the audience at all), she had to leave the show soon after her presentation in order to shoot her appearance on The Jimmy Kimmel Show (she didn't even have time to change her dress), so the rumor is probably untrue considering she probably never had a seat to fight over. That said, Marisa wouldn't have to fight over something like that: she was the first presenter of the night so she owned every other model there, regardless of seating. :D

According to Marisa's management on FMT (after someone asked why she wasn't seen in the audience at all), she had to leave the show soon after her presentation in order to shoot her appearance on The Jimmy Kimmel Show (she didn't even have time to change her dress), so the rumor is probably untrue considering she probably never had a seat to fight over. That said, Marisa wouldn't have to fight over something like that: she was the first presenter of the night so she owned every other model there, regardless of seating. :D

So bummed out it's not true. Not unlike VampireHorde, I think a VS girl catfight is the stuff dreams are made off. :p

Why, thank you Savanna for that info! Gots the video right here in glorious semi-High Def. In the vid, Marisa talks about her butt. Yes, she does.

E! NEWS - 07/30/2009

BODY BY VICTORIA - BEHIND THE SCENES

featuring The Babe & The Bombshell

Click on the thumbnail to view the HD Youtube clip!

2rnyo3t.jpg

This is from the broadcast version NOT the online version! Only by THIS guy.

:laugh: