Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Thanks for the photos, Pretty! Any idea where/when they're from?

I got them off a site that I have a subcription to, however I have no idea where they are from. I'll try and find out who the photographer is and maybe we can narrow it down that way.

I got them off a site that I have a subcription to, however I have no idea where they are from. I'll try and find out who the photographer is and maybe we can narrow it down that way.

Marisa's management asked her about it, and she says the photographer is Pamela Hanson and the pics were taken during a 2002/2003 Glamour shoot.

Marisa's management asked her about it, and she says the photographer is Pamela Hanson and the pics were taken during a 2002/2003 Glamour shoot.

Thank you!

Marisa along with Alessandra Ambrosio and Emanuela de Paula will be shooting a new Body By Victoria campaign/commercial directed by Peter Lindbergh :)

I somehow get the feeling that we'll be seeing that VS commercial first before we ever get to see the Guitar Hero one. Or am I just talking outta my ass as usual? Yes, I am.