Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

Hah, that's quite unusual not to see ANY kind of media surrounding Darling Marisa. Maybe another TMZ video will surface from somewhere. As for the tanning products she uses, Sunset Tan is a popular place to go for that kinda thing, y'know.

BTW, "2 Men Sipping A Juice" is my favorite band.

I guess it was unusual since she was at the hotel for an event. AND, maybe they were close but I just didn't see them. Keep in mind, she was in the "eating area" of the hotel and she is not the only "famous" person who eats there or visits and she was definitely not the most famous person/celebrity there yesterday. Media and photogs do not visit this area as the hotel itself is very mindful of the guests who are there and have a pretty tough policy. So, I imagine the media/photogs were in a contained space and the background for these photos pretty much says that. You just won't ever see photos of the inside of this particular hotel or its' visitors, unless it is for an event. I suppose someone might get by with using a camera phone but that's about it. :wave: So, perhaps some camera phone footage will show up. :laugh:

Oh, and the tanning? It really didn't look like the color that Sunset Tan turns out. This was, for sure, a really good color. Not that there is anything wrong with Sunset Tan but it has a recognizable color, when you see it.

^^For the record, there's various different Japanese restaurants in LA County named "Katsuya" and the one that Marisa went to is NOT the famed "Katsuya" where Gisele and Tyra tend to be found dining at. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Actually, it was the one on San Vicente in Brentwood... which is owned by Brent Bolthouse's company, SBE, along with the one on Hollywood Blvd. and in Glendale, Las Vegas and Miami. The ones in Studio City and Encino are not owned by SBE but have the same menus and same foods. The only diff is that you spend more $$$ at the SBE owned ones. Brent is friends with Marisa.

EDIT: I make so many typos. <_< ..fixed now I think....sorry.

Whatever she uses for tanning has a really good color to it. Both my friend and I commented, wondering which product she uses. I would like to know that. :blush: Typical girl convo. :laugh:

This interview will answer your question.

Shape (June 2009) - scanned by Cartel-Meggie

shapejune20091.th.jpg shapejune20092.th.jpg

shapejune20093.th.jpg shapejune20094.th.jpg

Well, isn't that surprise. Marisa uses Victoria's Secret Tanning stuff for her tan? NO! Say it ain't so! :cain:

Some photos at Katsuya, a restaurant in L.A. and Studio City

@SAL: I suggest re-editing that post becuz it is really misleading. You're getting your cities and restaurant locations wrong.

Oh, and one quick note: the model standing to Marisa's right is wearing the same bikini from the SHAPE magazine cover.

post-18518-0-1446083899-77245_thumb.jpg <===

Well, isn't that surprise. Marisa uses Victoria's Secret Tanning stuff for her tan? NO! Say it ain't so! :cain:

Some photos at Katsuya, a restaurant in L.A. and Studio City

@SAL: I suggest re-editing that post becuz it is really misleading. You're getting your cities and restaurant locations wrong.

Vamp, didn't my next post explain it entirely and thoroughly and in way more depth than was necessary to go with the post of some pics? The one after you already contradicted me? I may not know much :laugh: but I know my Katsuya's. :wave: I didn't think it was necessary the first time to list every one of them. Let's not have a pissin' contest here. :hug: I just stopped by to post some pics for you all! Geez!

Whatever she uses for tanning has a really good color to it. Both my friend and I commented, wondering which product she uses. I would like to know that. :blush: Typical girl convo. :laugh:

This interview will answer your question.

Shape (June 2009) - scanned by Cartel-Meggie

shapejune20091.th.jpg shapejune20092.th.jpg

shapejune20093.th.jpg shapejune20094.th.jpg

can anyone post this on imagevenue? Or somewhere that's not imageshack? (My comp has a problem with imageshack it seems._ :ninja:

So you all know...those random models that were posted in this along with Marisa weren't even part of Marisa's event during the SHAPE magazine release of her June cover. That set up what huge and the event was a super success for Marisa, the line was like hundreds long I heard, awaiting for her signature. These hitty ladies were set up across the entire lot, in a different section of the event.

:wave: :wave:

Thought y'all would enjoy this single 1080i High Def (non-website) screencap from the show.

Click on the thumbnail to view the HD screencap!

2emd4zc.jpg

That is the most amount of cleavage that Darling Marisa has ever shown on TV (aside from the VS shows, of course).

:laugh:

Speaking of "not good as mine", click on the link below to watch the Ellen clip on Youtube. Don't forget to click on the HD button to watch it in glorious High Definition.

ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW - 05-18-2009

featuring Marisa Miller

2qmoscn.jpg

Capped by the High Def Gods. It's better to watch the HD clip straight from the page rather than from the embedded player becuz the embedded quality stinks.

My favorite quote from Marisa from the interview: "I'm a PRO, y'know!"

:laugh: