Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

HEY! MARISA NEWS FLASH! She'll be appearing at the Ellen DeGeneres Show on the 18th. It'll be her first appearance since December 2008. What is she gonna talk about? I don't know!

ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

MAY 18, 2009

FEATURING MARISA MILLER

Yeah! U heard it here first. Any other place that decides to make this announcement is mooching off my mojo, so BACK OFF.

:laugh:

Shape's Bikini Body Tour Hits The Road

post-17383-1241773516_thumb.jpg

Marisa Miller is certainly one of the best examples of a great bikini body. Now she's hitting the road with Shape magazine's Bikini Body Tour, helping women get the body they want with intensive fitness classes.

Miller is featured on the summer issue of Shape, which goes on sale May 25 and she'll be in person in Santa Monica, Calif. where women can sign up for 20 fitness classes to be held May 16, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. With four out of five American women saying they're dissatisfied with the way they look we're pretty sure this is going to be a packed event. Muscle-burning moves will be taught on the beach, and the program will also have games and prizes.

Class costs only $10, with proceeds going to charity. For those who don't want to push themselves, there will be fashion shows throughout the day.

If you are interested, click on the link below and follow the other link there.

Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...-tour-hits-road

I do not believe so. (come to think of it .... with all the madness, i bought it, but never looked at it) :chicken:

Thanks music fan for the mag news. And summers coming ... so i'm REALLLY hoping there'll be another addition to one of the surfing mags.

:heart:

HEY!!! MARISA NEWS FLASH!!! I just got my hands on a copy of the Maxim Hot 100 2009 booklet and BAD NEWS! Darling Marisa has fallen off the top spot from last year and lands SEVENTEEN spots down to #18! From the top spot all the way to #18. That's a very massive drop.

Who replaced Darling Marisa at #1 this year, you ask? Pfft, do you really wanna know?

:laugh:

I know who. :p She's cute, but she is absolutely no Marisa. :cry2: This is why i really don't follow lists. I definitely think #2 should of been ahead of this chosen #1. :shifty: Not ahead of Marisa of course, but certainly ahead of this chosen #1. I should make my own list :hehe:

--BTW, I'm not revealing any names either.

I know who. :p She's cute, but she is absolutely no Marisa. :cry2: This is why i really don't follow lists. I definitely think #2 should of been ahead of this chosen #1. :shifty: Not ahead of Marisa of course, but certainly ahead of this chosen #1. I should make my own list :hehe:

--BTW, I'm not revealing any names either.

Marisa will always be #1 to me :wub:

But wouldn't it be kinda funny if #1 was #13 on the list..hahaha... :rofl: