Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Is it just me, or is this current crop of SISE models much less mainstream than before?

Marisa, Heidi, Daniela, Veronika, even Petra were all much more well-known outside of the modeling world than which-ever girl they will pick for the cover this time around.

I guess of the current girls, only Bar (thanks to Leo) and Brooklyn (again, thanks to the extra exposure her relationship gives her) have some name recognition outside of the model/fashion nuts niche.

I wish SI would set up their own poll like this one. It would be interesting to see the results on who people that actually go to the SI website think is the sexiest SI model ever. Clearly Marisa is the favorite by a wiiiide margin in this one. :D

HAHAHAHA...is that your site??? :shifty:

I think SI will have a poll on Monday asking fans who they think it will be. Obviously it doesn't matter b/c the issue probably has already been printed by then :/

Instead of having you all download the videos one-by-one, here's a .zip file where you can get all three videos at once :)

Modelinia.Com: Marisa Miller Video Clips (as of 2/7/09)

.zip file containing 3 .avi videos

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?w2gne1y1z5i

Source site originally found by Nanda and moderator (AAOF)

There are more models here. Check it out: http://www.modelinia.com/

HAHAHAHA...is that your site??? :shifty:

I think SI will have a poll on Monday asking fans who they think it will be. Obviously it doesn't matter b/c the issue probably has already been printed by then :/

Me, have a website? I don't get along well enough with computers for that. :laugh:

Well, I would hope that the issue has been printed and shipped by Monday, if the issue is getting released on Tuesday. Or else the people in charge of SI are guilty of some rather poor planning. :p