Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

WWD covers

post-1609-1185243949_thumb.jpg post-1609-1185243970_thumb.jpg

i just got the one with Snejana on it and Sasha is on like... EVERY page!!!

Sasha for 48

source: Jeong A (flickr.com)

i need V magazine!!! i will die!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i cant believe barnes didn't have it... or borders!!!

i will keep lamenting until i get it!!!

Everytime I see thes 45 pages, I remember when only me, Rogue and Taben used to like her :D

I'm very happy that she has come such a long way. she's doing great these days.

I used to not like her but that's because I never gave her a chance. Then when I was looking through this exact thread my mom passed by and asked me who that was and I was like "oh some freaky model" and my mom said "Why, I think she's interesting". And I showed my mom some of the pics and she just loved Sasha and by looking through more and more pics I began to see how much talent Sasha really had and lately I love her even on the runway. You should always give someone a chance. Except for Gisele all of the models I like I used to either not like or hate: Jeisa, Lily, Kate Moss, Gemma. I'm starting to like Tanya D. now too. I love her presence.

Everytime I see thes 45 pages, I remember when only me, Rogue and Taben used to like her :D

I'm very happy that she has come such a long way. she's doing great these days.

I used to not like her but that's because I never gave her a chance. Then when I was looking through this exact thread my mom passed by and asked me who that was and I was like "oh some freaky model" and my mom said "Why, I think she's interesting". And I showed my mom some of the pics and she just loved Sasha and by looking through more and more pics I began to see how much talent Sasha really had and lately I love her even on the runway. You should always give someone a chance. Except for Gisele all of the models I like I used to either not like or hate: Jeisa, Lily, Kate Moss, Gemma. I'm starting to like Tanya D. now too. I love her presence.

hahahahha! i was like that with lily cole and kate moss!!!

I saw yesterday the last moments of Models talk fall 2007 with Sasha and she gave slap to Tanya D., but later she hugged her and some photographers started doing photos of them together hugging themselves :)