Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

She looks better now than pre-baby i just think she has bad makeup people. They put so much crap on her face that is just ridiculous, she looks so much better on her candids where she has little or no makeup on

post-18831-0-1446119729-09651_thumb.jpgpost-18831-0-1446119729-12069_thumb.jpg

She did look better before the botox, but is not like she's atrocious now.

She looked great at the premier of "This is 40" and at Leno (love that blue dress and the shoes are amazing :heart: ). Can't wait to see the interview. Didn't like the look at the Globes event. Jessica looked so young and lovely, and Megan...not so much... :/

And I don't like her hair in this colour, especially the lighter parts at the ends, I think she looks best with black hair.

She's been looking really good since her pregnancy. Even her style has improved.

Oh and she just posted this on her facebook. Kinda reminded me that I just don't like her for her looks, but for her outspokenness as well.

The New York Daily News is running a false story on me despite receiving a comment from my representatives confirming that this piece is in fact garbage. They are claiming that I'm "upset" that I didn't endorse a "workout video" so that I could have profited by hawking it post pregnancy.

This is completely untrue.

I can't respond to every fabricated article or every misquote, but this one is particularly annoying because they knew it was inaccurate but ran the story anyway.

It is frustrating that anyone would care about this frivolous trash especially right now, but it is false regardless of relevance and so I wanted to correct it.

She looks better now than pre-baby i just think she has bad makeup people. They put so much crap on her face that is just ridiculous, she looks so much better on her candids where she has little or no makeup on

megan-fox-111112-%20(1).jpgfox-green-042912-%20(9a).jpg

She did look better before the botox, but is not like she's atrocious now.