Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

It seems like an interresting little fairy tale :) . People always assume the edgy chick from the wrong side of the tracks looking girl wouldn't really like the soft nerdy kindof guy like they do in the movies (Transformers as example ironically), but it seems they've made it work just fine :) .

There is an interesting 2 book series called "The Big Picture" and "the Hollywood Economist" that explains the strategic nature of mass market film. I'm dying to find time to read them but I am too backed up recently.

And yes, the Actors are virtually valueless until they get cut a lucky break by starring in a successful A-list film. Then their financial backers invest and create full manufactured celebrities out of them.

Realistically, there are thousands upon thousands of talented replacements for Megan with actual theater/drama school education and/or small time experience.

^

Cool story, bro. Nah, I'm just being mean. :laugh:

That actually sounds like an interesting read. Anything that reveals Hollywood's dirty little secrets is good in my book. If you do read those I would love to hear more about it, in a separate thread of course. Don't want to upset the people here.

I wouldn't say that this facet of the business is particularly secret. It's broadly similar to how politicians are marketed and manufactured. And it's not just the actors- the big films & plots themselves are designed nearly completely for profit than for the sake of advancing film as an art. When art or enhancements are created, it is more often than not incidental and congruent with the profit motive. I think that people generally look the other way and just enjoy their perceptions...which is completely fine! Anyway, look these books up on amazon. They're widely read.

And yes, the Actors are virtually valueless until they get cut a lucky break by starring in a successful A-list film. Then their financial backers invest and create full manufactured celebrities out of them.

Realistically, there are thousands upon thousands of talented replacements for Megan with actual theater/drama school education and/or small time experience.

I've always felt this way, but I didn't have the necessary proof to talk about it freely. It goes in line with a discussion I was having in another thread. You put it better than I would have, though. Cause I'm too biased to talk about the movie industry with an open mind.

I wouldn't say that this facet of the business is particularly secret. It's broadly similar to how politicians are marketed and manufactured. And it's not just the actors- the big films & plots themselves are designed nearly completely for profit than for the sake of advancing film as an art. When art or enhancements are created, it is more often than not incidental and congruent with the profit motive. I think that people generally look the other way and just enjoy their perceptions...which is completely fine! Anyway, look these books up on amazon. They're widely read.

Well, since these books caught your interest and you seem to know what you're talking about I think I'll put those on my radar.

^ Also there's a couple of pictures of Megan going to a doctors yesterday and trying to remain very low profile about it. Botox, teeth or gyno?

post-1004-0-1446118901-99881_thumb.jpg

Also I'm kinda shocked she didn't invite her family to her wedding, in fact the wedding seems awfully last minute.

-----

Megan’s dad told RadarOnline, “Megan gave me a call after the ceremony, and then sent a photograph of her and Brian with her iPhone. My daughter looked very happy in the photograph that she sent me in what was a very private ceremony. I’m delighted for her and I’ve met Brian before and I think that he is a good guy and I hope they will be happy. We are in regular contact and I usually go and see her when she visits her sister in Florida. I’m really thrilled for them both!”

-----

If it was me, my dad would be crushed if I hadn't invited him to my wedding :( and adding insult to injury her father found out she was married after the fact? Family values missing?

Also why does it seem like her father doesn't really know Brian? In the fathers words "He's met him before" o.O wow. Brian's been in Megan's life years, and by the looks of it, it seems like Megan rarely brings her family around him or vise versa... kinda odd considering these are the people she loves the most in life, you think you'd want them to be apart of each others lives. Question Mark

Megan

Brian

Son

Pastor

And no viable witness? You need one to be married and a child and the pastor don't count. :unsure: Who in the world signed off on their wedding certificate? Without at least one witness, it's not a legal marriage.