Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

She may not be as good of an actress as any of the previous Catwomen, but I don't think she would have to be. If you put some glasses on her, I could see her capturing the awkward personality of Ms. Kile and with the suit and whip she already has the voice, mysteriousness and sultriness already :) .

^ Oh, did you mean people are going to insult the cover? Sorry, I thought you meant the actually interview!

I'm a Megan fan, and sure I don't like absolutely everything about her public image ( I say that because I don't know her personally so I can't say I don't like everything about " her"), but I agree, Frenchkiki, I don't get why people so badly want to insult her and attack her. I guess we just live in a culture that, if anyone gets too famous too quickly, we think they're too big for their boots and want to take them down. Sad.

xx

I think a lot of women dislike her because of her looks. She is beautiful, there is no denying that. And for most women, that is very threatening. I know when my fiance says "She's just alright..." he's totally lying. :whistle:

I have a love/hate relationship with Megan Fox. I love her 'cause she's drop-dead gorgeous, but hate her because of the attitude/personality she portrays (I will say "portrays" because I don't know her). I think most of the things that come out of her mouth detract from her beauty instead of help it. But that's just my opinion.

Her photos in Cosmo are gorgeous, of course.

She may not be as good of an actress as any of the previous Catwomen, but I don't think she would have to be. If you put some glasses on her, I could see her capturing the awkward personality of Ms. Kile and with the suit and whip she already has the voice, mysteriousness and sultriness already :) .

You're referring to the personality Tim Burton gave his Selina Kyle in Batman Returns. The Selina Kyle from the comics is anything but awkward nor did she wear glasses, unless they were stylish, expensive and for the sun. Burton took quite a few liberties with his films. Anyway, I still say no to Megan Fox as Selina Kyle/Catwoman, as attractive as she is. They need an adult. My personal choices are Eva Green or Marion Cotillard. Cotillard is actually filming Inception, directed Christopher Nolan, at the moment.

You're referring to the personality Tim Burton gave his Selina Kyle in Batman Returns. The Selina Kyle from the comics is anything but awkward nor did she wear glasses, unless they were stylish, expensive and for the sun. Burton took quite a few liberties with his films. Anyway, I still say no to Megan Fox as Selina Kyle/Catwoman, as attractive as she is. They need an adult. My personal choices are Eva Green or Marion Cotillard. Cotillard is actually filming Inception, directed Christopher Nolan, at the moment.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of. But obviously I don't know that much about DC comics I guess (compared to Marvel, though I'm starting out) :nicole: . But thanks for the info :flower: .

I have to say, as much as I REALLY don't want Nolen to bring back Catwoman, A-Aveler, your choices of Eva Green or Cotillard... hmm, they do sort of make the mouth water. Both great actresses with lots of sex appeal. They both demonstrate the certain something needed for one of Nolan's films that Megan doesn't have. Megan has the looks for the role, but that's sort of where it ends for me.

^ Oh, did you mean people are going to insult the cover? Sorry, I thought you meant the actually interview!

I'm a Megan fan, and sure I don't like absolutely everything about her public image ( I say that because I don't know her personally so I can't say I don't like everything about " her"), but I agree, Frenchkiki, I don't get why people so badly want to insult her and attack her. I guess we just live in a culture that, if anyone gets too famous too quickly, we think they're too big for their boots and want to take them down. Sad.

xx

I think a lot of women dislike her because of her looks. She is beautiful, there is no denying that. And for most women, that is very threatening. I know when my fiance says "She's just alright..." he's totally lying. :whistle:

( Miss this bit if you're not interested in a psychological rant, guys! :laugh: :hug:)

That's interesting and very cool of you to admit that :). I'm almost bi in the way I look at other women, so i've never been the jealous type... which is maybe bad. A little bit of jealousy can be good at times.

But, to be honest, I don't think today a lot of other women are actually jealous of Hollywood stars... because half of Hollywood's females are not very sexy! They've got frozen faces and bodies like 10 year old boys! Does anyone really want to look like that? No. Really, from my deduction I think many girls get a feeling that presents itself in a similar way to jealousy, but it's not jealousy at all...

Consider the fact that far more women seemed to love Megan before it "came out" that she had used collegen etc to enchance her beauty. This isn't because women are jealous of Megan per say ( they might be), but I think more so because they feel a strange pressure -- if Megan Fox ( just using her as an example) has used surgery to obtain a look that makes all men weak at the knee's, women feel like they're being told they should be doing the same... but most flesh and blood females don't WANT to change their face and get surgery! It causes a really stupid and unneeded type of insecurity and a feeling of being attacked, and so it results in women hating any celeb they view as being hot because of botox, surgery etc.

At a party the other week, I said I thought Megan Fox was hot and basically ever female at the table shouted me down for it! I don't think this was because all of these girls thought Megan was a bitch or that they were " jealous" of Megan's beauty ( some were better looking than Megan by a long shot!), but moreso that Megan represented to them, because of the surgery rumors, that aforementioned pressure to use plastic and scalpels to be "pretty".

It's a weird psychlogical issue I've observed a lot lately in our celebrity\beauty obssessed society. It seems to be really prevalent in girls my age ( 19-21; an age when you're finding yourself as a women and dating a lot) and women my mothers age ( 50s; an age were wrinkles etc. take hold). Anyway, freudian rant over! :laugh: I just think this is really interesting! Lol! Why do women hate Megan so much, when they never seemed ( in my experience) to hate women like Laetitia Casta ( who is often called the most beautiful woman in the world) or Cindy Crawford quite as badly? This is my explination. :p It's not Megan, really, it's the media.

^ Yeah, I really only love her because she's beautiful too. Sometimes in int's she's funny, but really it's just the face. I've never even seen her in a movie if I'm honest :whistle: I've only seen clips of her acting... which didn't overwhelm me!

I don't want them to bring back Catwoman period. The character has already been done not so long ago and done well. They should bring back a different character that hasn't been used so much in the Batman series. Still, I could see Eva Green in the role if they did do it... but I don't want them too!

^ Yeah, I really only love her because she's beautiful too. Sometimes in int's she's funny, but really it's just the face. I've never even seen her in a movie if I'm honest :whistle: I've only seen clips of her acting... which didn't overwhelm me!

I don't want them to bring back Catwoman period. The character has already been done not so long ago and done well. They should bring back a different character that hasn't been used so much in the Batman series. Still, I could see Eva Green in the role if they did do it... but I don't want them too!

Well, Christopher's Nolan's vision of Batman is so awesome because he tries to lean it towards the more realistic and psychologically plausible. He CAN bring Catwoman back, but I bet you she wouldn't be in some silly costume. She would probably dress more tactically and get the name Catwoman from the media due to her agility. Catwoman in alot of ways is one of the easier villains to bring into the Nolan Batman series because she was never really evil. She is a selfish and egotistical thief, but not a killer. Just a thief. Hence, why Batman is able to be attracted to her. Eva Green would do pretty well I think.

And frankly, I think there are worse awful actresses in the new generation...

**Who said kristen stewart???

Oh that's moi!** :whistle:

Ps : I'll be a great catwoman! I am eating fish everyday and I am good at jumping on things!

And I am a real villain :evil:

By not so long ago do you mean almost 18 years ago? Batman Returns was released in 1992 and Halle Berry's Catwoman doesn't even count considering her Catwoman has nothing to do with the Catwoman from the Batman series.

^ It was 17 odd yrs ago but I think that preformance is still stuck in a lot of peoples minds. I'm 19, so I was a baby when it came out, and it's even stuck in my consciousness. I just think they should bring a less common villian to the screens for the next film.

Anyway, this has nothing much to do with Megan now since she's not actually linked to the films by anything but rumor! xx

( Miss this bit if you're not interested in a psychological rant, guys! :laugh: :hug:)

At a party the other week, I said I thought Megan Fox was hot and basically ever female at the table shouted me down for it! I don't think this was because all of these girls thought Megan was a bitch or that they were " jealous" of Megan's beauty ( some were better looking than Megan by a long shot!), but moreso that Megan represented to them, because of the surgery rumors, that aforementioned pressure to use plastic and scalpels to be "pretty".

It's a weird psychlogical issue I've observed a lot lately in our celebrity\beauty obssessed society. It seems to be really prevalent in girls my age ( 19-21; an age when you're finding yourself as a women and dating a lot) and women my mothers age ( 50s; an age were wrinkles etc. take hold). Anyway, freudian rant over! :laugh: I just think this is really interesting! Lol! Why do women hate Megan so much, when they never seemed ( in my experience) to hate women like Laetitia Casta ( who is often called the most beautiful woman in the world) or Cindy Crawford quite as badly? This is my explination. :p It's not Megan, really, it's the media.

I will say that most hot or very attractive women are the most insecure, which is probably why those gorgeous girls at the party you were at started to shout you down about Megan Fox. Call it weird, but girls, especially those that are very hot or beautiful, don't like the competition. Even though Megan is a movie star and there's probably no way any of us or them would ever meet her and have to "compete" with her, it's just a mental thing.

I can't judge someone for plastic surgery because I myself have breast implants, so that'd be pretty hypocritical. I say if you think you need it and you're doing it for yourself, then it's fine. So I won't comment on her collage or nose job or whatever people believe she's had done.

And I don't think women hate Laetitia or Cindy because their beauty is non-threatening. Megan oozes sex appeal and she obviously flaunts it. She says outrageous, titilating things to get attention. Women like Laetitia or Cindy are very beautiful and sexy yes, but they are not over-the-top, obnoxiously so. They don't go around saying outlandish things or pretending to be in love with a stripper. Laetitia dresses very modestly when she's not modeling and Cindy is a very classy woman. I think a lot of women are put-off by Megan's outspoken attitude and incredible sexiness. The thing with Megan is she just gives off this very over-confident vibe, which can be a turn-off to some people.

Honestly, I'd like Megan more if she did tone down her sexiness, but that's just me. I just get the impression that deep down... she's just not a nice person. Call me crazy, but I just get that vibe when I read her interviews. She's gorgeous, but personality outweighs looks in my book.

^ Awesome photos. That first one is stunning!

I don't think there's anything wrong with her personality. I guess we need to bare in mind that:

1. She's only 22-23. She's young.

2. She's experiencing an almost scary and very sudden boost in her career. She's not been at the " everyone will judge you based on what you say to this one interviewer" game long. She's maybe feeling nervous, which can result in coming across overconfident.

3. The media kind of want her to seem like a "bad b*tch" ( They have a love-hate thing with Megan, I think) so they seem to manipulate a lot of what she says IMO.

I'm not saying Megan is amazing because I don't know her, but I actually think she carries herself rather well by not partying too much, keeping her interests private, etc.

On another note, I don't judge Megan based on her surgery, although I admit I did feel weirdly disappointed when I "found out" her amazing looks were somewhat surgically installed! I think a hell of a lot of women do now that the surgery rumors are becoming common knowledge, though!

When is Jennifer's Body out, btw? The tagline to this movie is awesome: " She's evil... and not just Highschool evil." :laugh:

Revista Vip (From Brasil)

th_45609_00_21_123_927lo.jpg th_45611_01_20_123_509lo.jpg th_45614_02_30_123_1198lo.jpg th_45622_03_58_123_722lo.jpg th_45622_04_09_123_505lo.jpg th_45624_05_92_123_416lo.jpg

th_45627_06_05_123_467lo.jpg th_45631_07_82_123_97lo.jpg th_45637_08_52_123_225lo.jpg th_45639_09_54_123_487lo.jpg th_42664_10_99_123_516lo.jpg th_42665_11_71_123_204lo.jpg

th_42666_12_51_123_943lo.jpg th_42667_13_64_123_594lo.jpg th_42669_17_28_123_147lo.jpg

i cant help but add to the psycho-babble/// but look at these pics. she was stunning, just as she was. it breaks my heart that she felt that she had to make such changes.i understand when someone wants to have a little bit of work done...climbing higher and higher towards 40.. im not averse to having some done myself -=when the time is right=-

but to do a total overhaul, when you havent even hit 25???? sooo unecessary

in these pics she looks so naughty girl next door and with her natural sexuality.. the combination would have been much more interesting than 'overblown clone'

-=steps off soapbox=-

the jennifers body trailer looks hella fun

its on my list of 'things to see' :yes: