Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Anyone think she will be shooting for VS soon??

She should have some shots coming out soon. I'm pretty sure that VS is taking a "vacation" from shooting atm, but even after they resume I don't think she'll be doing anything with them until VSFS stuff.

She'll probably do Valentine's in October, if they stick to their usual shooting schedule. I think August everyone tends to be on vacation, and things resume in September.

^ Idk, she didn't shoot for Valentine's last year and that was when she was used way, way more than she has been this year. Plus you have to figure they'll be using their newer girls for that. If they use all their girls like they did for Holiday then yeah I think she will, but otherwise I don't think they'll ask her to.

Baggot - you're correct, they're from the same PJ shoot we've been getting pictures from for like a month and a half now, just different poses and photoshopped colors.

I'm sure she will. The question is for how long? She has been transitioning to new/non-VS projects for about two years now, which is smart business. This editorial is terrific--the shots from Turkey, right? Thank you, Isabell, for these. Lily looks great.

The shots were one of her best high fashion editorials yet. :PinkCouture2:

VS has clearly given her the exposure she needs and the interests from high fashion markets, she's getting better in every aspect.

I do hope She stays at VS for another year compared to her getting the fantasy bra and next she's gone but of course it would be incredible to see her in the fantasybra, she would knock it out of the park! 

Stunning! The third shot is my favorite of the group but I like all of them, and yes they're the shots from Turkey. Thanks for all the adds.

imo, at this point VS has done everything it can for Lily and vice versa. While getting the FB would be something nice to add to her resumé, it won't do anything for her career and tbh I think she'll leave the brand without receiving it. There was stiff competition before and now there's even more with the new girls. She's always going to be second tier with VS which is unfortunate but true. I think she's worked more outside of VS this year than she has with them and to me that's pretty telling in terms of how long she'll be with the brand.

Agreed, she's definitely my favorite and I wish they used her more because she takes great catalog pictures and is by FAR their best spokesmodel but she's always been second tier to them. Regardless, her career is doing well and I won't be sad when she leaves. In fact, I'm looking forward to it because I think she's going to do good things post-VS and I hope starts some kind of brand.

Exactly. I know she has some stuff coming from VS (that day she shot with Behati, Holiday, the day she shot for VSX) and I know she'll deliver with those like she always does. But even when she does shoot for them it's not much. I'm pretty sure aside from Kate, who didn't shoot at all, Lily shot the fewest days for the Holiday collection.