Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

"It's about trust." Trust me when I say that that W shot is more than I bargained for. :shock:  It pushes an envelope in Lily's portfolio, one might say. Speechless. I love the Vogue Turkey cover and look forward to more from there too. 

That just does not seem right for Lily :no:   If it came from Candice, Elsa, or Behati, it would be right at home.  Anyway, the Vogue Turkey cover is on point.

Totally agree. She looks really cheap and the hand placement seems kind of vulgar tbh.

She doesn't even sound comfortable talking about the shoot in that video. She should stick to things more like Vogue Turkey. I love Lily but I don't think she's the kind of model who works for those kinds of shoots. 

She looks cheap, the pose doesn't help. This is some men's magazine ish that looks out of place in W (not just her shot, most). I don't think Lily does this kind of sexy well, it's always come across as awkward to me and this is no different. 

Nope, I thought that was tacky too.