Bellazon

Alina Puscau
Thumbnail

supermodel07

• 2 weeks later...

FROM WWTDD.COM

Lindsay Lohan, 19, and director Brett Ratner, 37, have been "friendly" for the past few months, but their relationship has never been clearly defined. Some say they are dating, some say they're just friends. But not friendly enough apparently for Ratner to tell Lohan that he has a girlfriend, Romanian model Alina Puscau. Ummm, well, she sure as hell knows now. Because last Monday, Lohan and a friend dropped by Ratners house unannounced. And caught them in bed. A source says:

"Brett wasn't returning any of her calls, so she decided to stop by and say hi. Brett never told Lindsay he had a girlfriend. She had no idea. He is constantly e-mailing, texting and calling her. She just wanted to hang out. He had given her the code to his house and told her to come over anytime..."

And so Lindsay did:

"Alina jumped out of bed and went ballistic. They started screaming at each other and took the fight first into the living room and then out to the driveway while Brett hid in the bedroom. Lindsay said she could get Alina deported and left."

Lohan's rep says that Lindsay and Brett are just friends and that Lohan is dating Jamie Dornan, a model and ex-boyfriend of Keira Knightley. Which doesn't explain why Lohan was so upset. It also doesn't explain how pirates make it look so easy when they jump on a barrel, laugh, then cut a rope and swing to the other side of the ship. I tried it in the backyard this weekend, and all I did was burn my hands and swing into the tree.

• 2 weeks later...