Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Thanks for posting them Olga. Her eyes and facial expression looked amazing in that first one. Completely unreal.

The concept behind the shoot was grim, though. :ninja:

Not sure if I liked all the chopping of meat and blood.

Which makes it so amazing that Anna can turn something so revolting into something beautiful. :wub:

^Actually I think those photos could be used as pro-vegetarian: it depicts meat as something rather disgusting (and that exhibition took place in a restaurant - quite origianl idea).

I love the pictures, they are really well done, a bit Klinesque, but they make me miss Anna's editorials omnipresence even more :(

^Actually I think those photos could be used as pro-vegetarian: it depicts meat as something rather disgusting (and that exhibition took place in a restaurant - quite origianl idea).

I love the pictures, they are really well done, a bit Klinesque, but they make me miss Anna's editorials omnipresence even more :(

Oh yeah, I know. I guess I worded this poorely. What I meant that both pro- and anti- meat people ( :rofl: ) would probably be grossed by the idea of posing with meat like that, but vegetarians even more.

It's like with Caroline Trentini-she said she became a vegetarian because one of her first most important shoots (with Meisel I think), she was surrounded there by these huge pieces of meat in this cold room-where you keep meat before you sell it etc., forgot how it's called in English.

Oh yeah, I know. I guess I worded this poorely. What I meant that both pro- and anti- meat people ( :rofl: ) would probably be grossed by the idea of posing with meat like that, but vegetarians even more.

It's like with Caroline Trentini-she said she became a vegetarian because one of her first most important shoots (with Meisel I think), she was surrounded there by these huge pieces of meat in this cold room-where you keep meat before you sell it etc., forgot how it's called in English.

It's called a Meat Locker Layla :flower: Atleast some of them are. Easiest way to put it.

And Ya i like meat be her posing like that... :/

The Vogue China ed is beautiful. I love the outfits, the set, the shoes...

Oh, and Anna of course. :wub:

Her print work always leaves me speechless and I adore the one of her profile (second to last) and then the very last one... :blush:

Thanks! :wave: