Bellazon

Have you ever

Lolita

lol...

Girls should totally take som initiative and ask the guys. Or at least let them know... Instead of day dreaming about them all day and wishing they knew you existed. Just go up and say hi, or anything for that matter. Make the first move, bend over infront of them and glance back with a sexy smile... do anything... Don't sit idley by!!!

I have a question for the girls/women who answered no. Why don't you ask guys out? Is it out of principle, shyness, or just because you never met a guy you felt like asking out? Or some completely other reason?

Did you read what I wrote above?

Speaking for myself, it's not too complicated.. I don't ask because I'm a little old fashioned like that. I don't mind going "dutch" but I believe a guy should; ask a girl out, take her out, propose... well not they they should, but that's how I like it. But like I said before.. (a few posts above your post that I quoted) I make it so easy for the guy ... it's like I almost ask them to ask me out indirectly .. or with actions...

Oh and Lazy .. I totally make the first move most of the time (if not all) and so after that I expect the guy to take the initiative to ask me out ... if he doesn't, then he sucks

• 5 months later...