Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

• 3 months later...

I've always had a crush on Laetitia.

But I think the "slap in the face" moment was with Adriana Lima in a Victoria Secret commercial with the Ferrari.

Then came the Ana Beatriz 'moment' in the lastest VS show that nearly knocked me unconscious, which spawned the raging obsession, that lead me here- to you fine people! ;)

I was doing a project for school and everyone was given a job that had mainstream influence. I got modeling and had a fit. i wanted acting, but as i searched for models i came upon the name Ana Beatriz Barros and came across a picture. My jaw dropped and i said, "Oh my god she's gorgeous." I've loved her ever since and has been my #1.

Alessandra Ambrosio

when i was like 14

and it wasnt even a picture. She appeared in this show for MTV (yes, MTV) a long, long time ago. probably close to 7-8 years, i dont even remember. i think the show was about cool new gadgets or something stupid like that and she was hosting it. I only saw it once but her name always stuck with me. Alessandra Ambrosio. i still think its the hottest name ever. you just cant grow up to be normal if youre given a name like that. i mean, my god.. the sexiness just rolls off your tongue when you say it. anyways, i didnt see or hear about her again until much later when she started to become more famous in the US and appear in VS. but i recognized her instantly when i did.

Alessandra Ambrosio

when i was like 14

and it wasnt even a picture. She appeared in this show for MTV (yes, MTV) a long, long time ago. probably close to 7-8 years, i dont even remember. i think the show was about cool new gadgets or something stupid like that and she was hosting it. I only saw it once but her name always stuck with me. Alessandra Ambrosio. i still think its the hottest name ever. you just cant grow up to be normal if youre given a name like that. i mean, my god.. the sexiness just rolls off your tongue when you say it. anyways, i didnt see or hear about her again until much later when she started to become more famous in the US and appear in VS. but i recognized her instantly when i did.

I saw that episode on mtv. I was like who is that cause I know all thr models but never seen her. It was so funny cause I remember them asking her when's thr last time you did you know and she blushed and said I can't tell you that.

:) AnaBBarrosFan and you thought it was bad luck..........funny how it works out some times.........if it wasn't for what you thought was bad luck; we wouldn't have gotten to know you ;)

:blush: Aww. Thats very sweet, but it does make me wonder. What if I had gotten acting like i wanted? Would I love modeling as much as i do? i doubt it. i should track that teacher down and thank her.

I'm not quite sure, but i believe it was Tyra - i love her still. I had no idea who she was, but when I saw the Fresh Prince and she as Jackie I was just like: Oh lord! Who's she? She is ridiculous beautiful....

And then after all I saw her a few tiems in TV, always pretty, always amazingly perfect. And now i'm totally addicted, she's still my goddess^^

I saw that episode on mtv. I was like who is that cause I know all thr models but never seen her. It was so funny cause I remember them asking her when's thr last time you did you know and she blushed and said I can't tell you that.

They really asked her that? :blink:

• 2 months later...