Bellazon

Models Competition

sagitario

Eyes: 5 - What has been seen can not be unseen. Bleached uber brows /shudders, ruined the entire eye framing for me.

I was thinking the same thing :rofl: (as in my distain, not that I took off from eyes of course). But, it seems there are a lot of people that go blonde who bleach their eyebrows since a lot of blondes have lighter eyebrows (though a lot of them have blonde eye lashes too of course). As a side note, I thought her natural hair was better in general.

But as to the eyebrows, maybe because of the "Blonde Ambition" tour *shudders and suddenly remembers why he hates VS* :ninja: , someone said she had to step up her game...

d28580415023379103.jpg

Eyes: 5 - What has been seen can not be unseen. Bleached uber brows /shudders, ruined the entire eye framing for me.

I was thinking the same thing :rofl: (as in my distain, not that I took off from eyes of course). But, it seems there are a lot of people that go blonde who bleach their eyebrows since a lot of blondes have lighter eyebrows (though a lot of them have blonde eye lashes too of course). As a side note, I thought her natural hair was better in general.

But as to the eyebrows, maybe because of the "Blonde Ambition" tour *shudders and suddenly remembers why he hates VS* :ninja: , someone said she had to step up her game...

d28580415023379103.jpg

yeah bleached eyebrows are ugly (on everybody) but it doesn't change the fact she has amazing Eyes? To bleach the eyebrows of models is the new trend now. In few week she will have her dark eyebrows back and we all be super happy... or not!

yeah bleached eyebrows are ugly (on everybody) but it doesn't change the fact she has amazing Eyes?

Well, of curse eyes are eyes. They're a perfect 7 for me either way :heythere: . Well, actually, more like a perfect 6.5 for me, since I'm more into shape and not usually impressed with color (unless something really rare like purple maybe), I just gave the benefit of the doubt :ninja: .

Lips: 5

Smile: 6

Hair: 10 :wub: !!!

Eyes: 5

Nose: 5

:ninja:

Never got the "beauty" but she does have a certain charm about her :) .

Abs: 10

Cleavage: 5

Butt: 6.5

Legs: 7