Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

wow... i never knew she was that big... being the highest paid model in 03? thats crazy! i bet thats the year were she worked over 130 days without a day off. i dont think that streak has been broken yet so far. 20,000 pounds a day? wonder how much shes being paid at this time in her career? anyways thanks for sharing that interview.

she looks so beautiful in the video. very young and fresh... she looks great with little make up on.

i just saw the VSFS. it wasnt as magical as the past shows but better than last year. i still think that since 07, VS hasnt put on a really jaw dropping show. glad to see a little less waving and kissing on the runway... that was a welcome site. KK coming out with those huge wings on and closing that segment was one of the magical moments of that evening... she looked great on the runway. hated the sports outfit but she rocked it nicely... looked great on her body. im so glad she kept her walk nice, classy and sexy as she usually does.

is it just me or does anybody also feels overwhelmed that VS hired so many angel at one time... i cant keep up with all of them. i think they can never re create the moment where they all had tyra, gisele, heidi, adriana, alessandra and KK and naomie too (even though she wasnt an angel, she did put a great deal of dynamic on the show) all at once and all of them at the prime of their careers. it was really like VS was bigger than life when all of them are all walking in one show. it was truly a supermodel powerhouse moment.

yes I agree with you

I think VS exagerates with too many angels, too many strange otufits, wings, ridiculous dresses and other... remember 1990-2002? those were magic years when angels looked like angels not like clowns!!!!

when Tyra, Naomi, Daniela,Karen, Gisele, Kk were walking, all famous supermodels.

too many unknown models in shows now, too many colors ....