Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Ok. I just went into the VS 2010 thread (I guess it's a reflex from when I thought they were big) and somebody there said KK went to the casting. If this is true then I bet my salary she'll walk. Since she came back I knew this will only be up to her, 'cause with the current supermodels crisis there is no way they'll say no to her.

What do you think about this? I pray for NO contract....please please please keep the HF stuff.

:)))))

Personaly I would rather see her twice a month next to Galliano or Cavalli than twice a week at VS launches.

Plus we all kind of notice that the big designers are not that forgiving with ex-angels. She's an exception, she was "welcomed" back, so I guess she better not mess it :D

Although seeing her walk the VS runway once a year would be indeed awsome.

Ok. I just went into the VS 2010 thread (I guess it's a reflex from when I thought they were big) and somebody there said KK went to the casting. If this is true then I bet my salary she'll walk. Since she came back I knew this will only be up to her, 'cause with the current supermodels crisis there is no way they'll say no to her.

What do you think about this? I pray for NO contract....please please please keep the HF stuff.

first I find it ridiculous that having the reputation that she has, she had to go to their casting :blink:

I don`t think that she will sign another contract with them.

I tought she's gonna get minimum one big campaign this season but that's not happening for now :( At the other hand, she's doing great with editorials and runways.

Don't know what to say, she's household name now but she was among top 10 highest paid models only when she had VS contract :/

well, Chocolate -- to be fair, VERY few of the S/S 11 campaigns have been announced, so i'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed that she'll headline a major campaign. and i agree with you, she was earning MILLIONS of dollars with VS. and i'm sure she misses that income.

but i just don't see her going back to them. and i don't see them wanting her back, either. i don't think they're really handing out the MASSIVE contracts anymore, and they'd surely have to pay BIG money to get KK as an Angel again.

either way -- i'll be most happy if she returns to the high fashion campaign world. she's had an absolutely stellar season as far as runway goes. and her editorial presence is bigger than it's been in years. hopefully the campaigns follow. i'm sure she wants them!