Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Happy Hearts Fund

She's at 20:15. One of the things that I really love about KK is how good her English is, especially when compared to some of her contemporaries who still can't speak the language decently after years of traveling and modeling. And she always seems to be really down to earth and smart in her interviews.

I've been lurking in the "21st Century Supermodels thread" in TFS (I don't have an account), and that one poster who keeps on insisting that KK is just VS mode and thus far from being a supermodel is such a mess. I mean, hello, Natalia's claim to big-time success was :gasp: modeling underwear for Calvin Klein.

I've been lurking in the "21st Century Supermodels thread" in TFS (I don't have an account), and that one poster who keeps on insisting that KK is just VS mode and thus far from being a supermodel is such a mess. I mean, hello, Natalia's claim to big-time success was :gasp: modeling underwear for Calvin Klein.

a lot of hate for KK also in the first face vid on youtube comments. i cant believe people still see her as a VS girl i dont know if their ignorant about it or just new at following models. a lot of people dont realize is that she really started out as a high fashion model and continued to do both VS and high fashion at the same time until she was signed as an angel. but now that she no longer has an exclusive contract to VS shes doing high fashion again. kinda frustrating that people call her fat and that she cant walk... cause i can say without any bias she is one of the best walkers ive seen.

by the way... what fashion is that on your avatar. KK's walk looks awesome in it... im guessing thats versace.

a lot of hate for KK also in the first face vid on youtube comments. i cant believe people still see her as a VS girl i dont know if their ignorant about it or just new at following models. a lot of people dont realize is that she really started out as a high fashion model and continued to do both VS and high fashion at the same time until she was signed as an angel. but now that she no longer has an exclusive contract to VS shes doing high fashion again. kinda frustrating that people call her fat and that she cant walk... cause i can say without any bias she is one of the best walkers ive seen.

by the way... what fashion is that on your avatar. KK's walk looks awesome in it... im guessing thats versace.

Yeah, I understand if people don't like her because everyone has different tastes. But to call her fat, and to say that she has a terrible walk is just wrong. Anyway, I won't bother with them anymore. I'll just look forward to KK's new work! Yes, that's from Vesace F/W '03. She was just gorgeous in that show.

She's lost quite a lot of junk in the trunk since her last VS outing, no? :ninja:

Yes, she did lose a bit of her glorious butt. But that's to be expected since she's slimmed down to her high fashion body.

osonosti.cz, elle.fr, tencion, modeliia, bwgreyscale

When was the third one made? Looks like the early 00s?

yes it's early 2000 or 2001, no later

unfortunetly I don't recognise the place. it might have been some jeans promotion

She always did do a great job at filling a pair of jeans. :drool:

It's nice to see some early shots of her. (Y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCMeNCwpAzE

really wanted to see the fashion show and watch karolina walk... she was so great in this show. i wish she can bring this kind of walk back. very powerful and sexy at the same time. its funny that out of all the models that miss wintour could have mentioned karolina was the one who came into her mind. karolina was really ana wintours favorite model during this time.