Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

i love the final picture they chose. i dont think the picture has been photo shopped too much though. as i see in the video her face and her figure didt change much at all in the picture. her waist looked so tiny in that corset. and the platinum blond hair also works in the photo. it added edge to her over all look. i dont think her hair is that blond in normal circumstances. i think they dyed it super blond for the shoot. i really love the picture and shes so lively and energetic on set... she really does love to laugh and have fun while working. i think thats really the one big factor why designers and photographers love working with her.

she also looks very young in the happy hearts event like a flash back to when she was 17 years old.

how much money do you think she's getting paid for the Mercedes campaign? this should be a great year for KK! i'm sure the John Frieda campaign is paying very well, plus the Max Mara and the Bottega Veneta. she's raking it in.

i dont think shes being paid as much as back then, i mean the first half of this decade where its reported that shes being paid $20K per appearance on fashion shows alone, then u can imagine how much shes being paid on other campaign jobs. i think at this time shes being paid probably between 10-15K/appearance on fashion shows. i hope she does earn a lot on her campaign ventures... she deserves to be one of the highest paid models again.